We are a family of 4, me (Julie, the mom), Martial, 8 years old, Arthur, 6 and Azilys 4.
We live in the countryside, in a village of 1200 inhabitants very calm but also very dynamic with a lot of associations and shops. We are In the Auvergne region, very famous for the vulcanos... and the nature and hiking lovers.
We live in an appartment in the center of the village. It's a good place if you don't have a car because all is near. And if you want to move in the city car share or hitchhiking are pretty easy.
The children live with me one out of 2 weeks because they live at their father the other week. They are very active children, they always need to move, to climb everywhere, but they are pretty easy to live with. Boys LOVE to play lego, they can play with all the day ! Azilys like to play to everything... except her toys ! She like to dress and undress, to sing, to dance ...
About me I'm a masonry stoves builder and a kind of teacher for adults to teach ... computer things, because computer science is my first job, I lived 7 years in Paris before to leave 3 years ago to give to my children a better environment... and for me too !
I love to go outside, I love to DIY, gardening, hiking, biking, horse riding (even I don't practice anymore because is complicated to find time with children). I like also all about psychology and personal devlopment, especially about children, children development is very important for me.
I think people that don't know children can learn a lot about them :)
Apart that I can share some recipes, I'm not a great cook but I know some nice recipes, food is very important for french people so I try to cook well :)
At home you can taste a lot of cheese if you like it, because we LOVE cheese !! (And with a glass of wine is better !)
If you like to do things with your hands (and let your brain have some rest) I can teach you a lot because I love that ! I love the masonry (this is one of my job), I like to build things with wood, I like to make my own household products and soap, I like to garden ...
What I'm looking for is a cultural/language exchange, especially for my children. I want they learn a new language, a new culture, I want they meet people from all around the world. Music teaching would be a plus ! I also ask some basic help for house (clean, tidy, help for cooking) but it's not the most important.
My children are with me just one out of two, so when they are not here you will be more... free :)
Apart that, I need help sometimes for all my one time projects (gardening, DIY ...)
!!! 2020 Projects !!!
Our big project of the begining of year is to move to another house, and before that I have a lot of work in this old house, so I need builing help ! Even if you're not handyman/handywoman you are more than welcome, I'll teach you everything you need.
We live in a 100m² appartment on the second floor. We have 3 bedrooms, mine, children's... and yours :)
I have internet on my phone, so you can use it only when I'm at home, otherwise there's free wifi in the center of the village.
I have also a mobile home next to my future house, in the nature, in a little hamlet.
We have a bird at home, I hope you are not allergic !
We have a little lake next to the village, a lot of places where to walk/run, we live in little montains, it's a good place for nature lovers.
If you like to swim we have a beautiful little lake , 10 minutes by feet, with a beach (and if you have children, they love the big playground !)
I can pick you up with me when I move by car, there is so much thing to do around !!
- 1km : an artistic workshop where you can paint (with painting and with clay), play music (a very big collection of musical instruments), play with clay, sand
- 4km: tree climbing park
- 17 km : Ambert, capital of the cheese "fourme d'Ambert" : cheese and butter making workshop/museum - old paper making workshop/museum
- 19 km : Amethyste house, activities around the amethyste (amethyste search hike, crystal making workshop, stone polishing - beautiful lake to swim, hike
- 20km : Les monts du Forez : beautiful hiking in the Forez montains
- 25km : knife making workshop in Thiers (french capital of the knife)
- 35 km : Boudes : Very beautiful hiking in "La vallée des saints" (the valley of saints), a kind of canyon
- 40 km : Clermont Ferrand : beautiful city with a medieval center and the famous black cathedral
- 50km : Le Puy de Dôme : Most famous volcano with an amazing point of view to the volcanos park - possibility to practice paragliding - Vulcania : famous amusement park about volcanos - Lemptegy volcano : a volcano to visit, very nice for children
- 60 km : Mont Dore : A beautiful village in the montain where you can hike, go skiing or relax in the thermal baths
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week