Ola from sunny Portugal!
My name is Riccardo and I`m an owner of cozy guesthouses based in Portugal near Peniche (one hour from Lisbon).
Let me tell you a little bit about this place.
The project is based in small town Consolação.
Guesthouse has 9 eco style rooms with wooden finishings, where people can totally disconnect from the world and soak up the Portuguese sun. The guest house attracts surfers of all levels, yogis, and chilled guests.
This place was made with big love and passion and we are really happy to share with our guests and volunteers home atmosphere in there.
The town Praia da Consolação is an old fishing village with plenty of cafes, fish restaurants, fruit and vegetable shops. Also, we are 5-10 minutes drive or (30 minutes run on the beach ) from Peniche - the more lively part of town.The beach is very close, you can hear and see it from the guest house.
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
* Workawayers can spend time meeting new people (guests and other volunteers) from all of the world - share knowledges and experience.
* If languages are your passion you can learn some Portuguese, Italian or Russian.
* Learning or refining surf and yoga skills.
* This is highly international experience.
* Ocean lifestyle - good choice for those who tired from the city life and wants to live close to the nature.
Dieser Host bietet Unterkunft und Bezahlung.
Der Gastgeber gibt an, dass er den gesetzlichen Stundenlohn seines Landes für jede gearbeitete Stunde zahlt und zudem die Unterkunft zur Verfügung stellt. Er sucht Mithilfe an seinem Unternehmen bzw. bei seiner Geschäftstätigkeit. Nutze bitte die Messaging-Funktion der Website, um mehr Informationen und Details zum gezahlten Lohn zu erhalten. Du solltest alle Absprachen im Vorfeld direkt mit deinem Gastgeber treffen.
We are always trying to offer high quality of hospitality to our guests and we are happy to host responsible and high standards oriented volunteers in our place.
* Housekeeping&cleaning - Have you worked in the housekeeping world? As the day can consist of cleaning rooms, bedding changes, general up keeping of the guest house.
** Cooking breakfasts - You have experience in cooking, baking, preparing breakfasts with healthy products with an eye on details??
*** We also might need your help with a little tasks like pick up the guests or do shopping and etc.
____START FROM NOW ON AND AS LONG AS WE FEEL GOOD TOGETHER_____
- Previous experience of volunteering and driving license are a plus.
- Yoga classes - if you are able to teach yoga we might need your help to provide classes !!!sometimes!!!
- Social media and photography - If you know how to create interesting, interactive and unique content and you are ready to push our Instagram and Facebook profiles to the next level? This is a huge plus too.
- You need to speak English to be able to communicate with us and our guests.
- Daily shifts may switch weekly - we have morning, afternoon and evening shifts (it will switch between volunteers) and tasks are different, but all positions include housekeeping.
It is very important for us that you fit the main key skills as we receive a lot of applications.
- We ask for 5 hours help, 6 days per week.
- !!!We are looking ONLY for long terms volunteers. We are happy to have you here as part of the team all season till November (of course hopefully we will fit good together)!!!
- When applying please highlight your main skill and how long are you ready to stay with us.
Portugal has an amazing nature, weather and atmosphere and this is the perfect place to spend season in.
I`m a kind host and we`re always trying to make volunteers feel good and of course for exchange to your help we`re happy to offer you:
* A cozy comfortable bed in a 3-bed women's only room (include linen, and towels)
* Common bathrooms
* We are ready to pay you the minimum wage per each working hour.
* Tea, coffee, fresh fruits
* 24h wifi
* Guitar (we are happy listen to you if you know how to play :)
* Some table games
Guesthouse has fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, microwave, oven. The Workawayers will have an individual storage space and the complete access to the kitchen.
Sometimes the guesthouse can get cold at night due to being located by the beach so it is a good idea to bring a mixed selection of jumpers/coat and summer clothes.
All basic facilities: fresh fruit and vegetable supermarket, pastry shop, cafè, bazar, restaurants, beautiful wine are here around. The beaches are really close, so in your free time you can chill out on the beach, surfing, visit the surroundings. The bus stop is just in front of guesthouse.
Important is that we love a chilled out and cozy atmosphere and we would like to meet volunteers who wants to share the same vibes with us and our guests.
We are not crazy party place, we are place where you will relly feel yourself like at home.
I want you to look after my business, take care of my belongings and it makes me happy to see you enjoying your time here in Peniche.
All basic facilities (little supermarket, pastry shop, cafè, bazar, restaurants) are here around. The beach is just few steps far, so in their free time workawayers can chill out on the beach, surfing, visit the surroundings. There is a bus stop just in front of the guesthouse.
Fly to Lisbon
Then short taxi to the bus station Sete Rios located by the zoo or Campo Grande station.
Take the bus to Peniche
It is a good idea to download mapsme and save Boanda guest house, the bus will arrive at Peniche but you will get off at the last very stop.
Then you will be picked up by Riccardo or one of the team .
Thank you for applying!
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
5 hours a day, 6 days a week