Hello traveller - and welcome to Fyn, near Svendborg :-)
We've had wonderful Workawayers this Spring, but could use a little help in August weeding the garden and paiting a fence. One week of easy work :-)
We are a female, funny, friendly, well travelled and easy going couple: Ninna (accountant + musician) and Bente (sculptor + designer) and our three darling, social cats.
We'are inviting one, preferably two travellers to our lovely old cottage in a lively village (Vester Skerninge) right between Svendborg and Faaborg.
For 5 hours work a day we offer:
- mutual social and cultural exchange
- great vegetarian, homemade food
- good company (Ninna is usually off for work - Bente also works from home)
- free wi-fi and access to computer
- a great daybed in our newly decorated guestroom with private balcony
- or stay in "your own" spacious, clean and fairly new campervan in the garden
- quality bicycles
- 5 km. beautiful countryride to the sea
- 4 km. beautiful countryride to the forest
- 10 km. to Svendborg and Faaborg
- lots of wonderful sceneries and places to visit in the area.
- busstop to Svendborg and Faaborg just 1 min. away.
We prefer traveller/s used to work with their hands, are driven by great self motivation and independency. You also need to show an outgoing, serious but also fun attitude :-) We prefer travellers who speak a fairly good English and can communicate openly.
Looking forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you to our paradise :-)
Have a safe and fun journey whereever you're going.
Ninna & Bente
PS. We can of course pick you up and drop you off again. Smoking is ok outdoors :-) Ask if any questions. Thanks.
We're both well travelled, curious, creative and sociable women open to all kinds of people :-)
We invite skilled handymen/women at renovating walls and floors in the toilet, shower and kitchen. We want to have great concrete looks in these rooms.
Danish, Swedish, English, some German
Spacious camper van parked in driveway or a private guest room on 1st floor.
This whole area "Sydfyn" and the two bigger towns nearby; Faaborg and Svendborg are full of things to do and see. Shopping, hiking, cycling, kayaking, scuba diving, go by ship or boat to all the little islands nearby.
This area is one of best in Denmark for holiday, slow living, easy going and great foods too :-)
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
5 hours a day, 5 days a week