Bisher 31 mal gespeichert
Hi there, my name is Moh. I just finished my bachelor's degree in Global Studies and Social Entrepreneurship and decided to go back to my hometown after 12 years to start a social enterprise. We are an innovation lab aiming to decentralize development in Thailand.
I am Thai but usually both verbally and mentally operate in English, so language wouldn't be a problem if you also speak English. Also really open to sharing and co-creating anything that can contribute to your learning and growth during your stay with us.
I am really committed to this organization and looking forward to making this change with someone who shares the vision!
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Hilfe mit Touristen
- Deeply connect with local Thai community
- Learn and practice bottom-up development practice
- Learn and practice Design for Social Innovation
- Learn and practice making change through social entrepreneurship
We are an innovation lab looking to increase income of farmers in the North of Thailand. Our team has expertise in design for social innovation and social entrepreneurship.
What we are working on: a community based tourism project which consists of
- Design and capacity building for sustainable tours e.g. an experience that allow travelers to be a part of protecting the environment, DIY workshops to build sustainable hygiene products, Thai vegetarian cooking workshops etc.
- Marketing of the tours e.g. strategy and media implementation(we honestly wanna revolutionize backpacking/mainstream travel experience so we must be super creative here!)
- Another long-term sub-initiative is to train youth in the community with English and 21st century skills so that they can run this business when they are ready.
We are open to discuss where you would like to contribute and learn from so please feel free to shoot us a message!
Private room in a shared house. Food will be provided 3 times a day. The living cost in the community is really low, so you will barely spend money if accommodation and food are provided.
We look for people who are committed to make real change. Degrees related to ecology and agriculture are preferred. During free days, there are possibilities to visits other provinces in the North, like Chiangmai, via a train(5h). It's also very easy to travel to Bangkok(5h). There is also an airport 1.5 hour from the community. The Thai designer is a very adventurous person and travels a lot - you may be good friends.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week