We try to be open-hearted and broad-minded, we enjoy having guests and we are happy to meet, live, learn and share with different people! Let's join us and bring your way, culture and attitudes in our environment :)
Renzo is 39, Valeria is 34, Rita is 6, Nina is 4 years old and Franco is now 2.
Renzo works for a company dealing with clean environment / recycling and in an organic vegetable farm, Valeria is a full time mum and housewife.
Our children are happy of hosting workawayers, they enjoy playing with them and they can improve their English or start learning new languages too.
We have few pets: Cimurrino (an old-boy dog), Magenta (a beautiful black cat), Tarta (a very old turtle) and some funny indian runners ducks.
The house it's two storey, we live in the first floor, while on the ground floor Renzo's mum is living, she's 81 years old, but very energetic.
- We like travelling, looking at the world with curiosity, meeting people, smiling, reading, cooperation (in small and big things), cultural exchanges, and last but not least eating and cooking very tasty vegan food as we are vegetarian, almost vegan.
- We have the luck to own a 30 years old T3 VW van and we use it even to sleep outside sometimes.
- We drink very little alcohol, but we don't mind if you want to have a beer and if we have guests sometimes there will be wine on the table.
- We are concerned about environmental matters and are also interested in spirituality (in daily life) and what is beyond (here, there, nowhere, up and down) the material world.
- We are considering homeschooling an option for our children (but it will be their choice).
- We like to play Geocaching
- Sometimes (especially for festivals) we go to a Hindu temple where guests are welcome and music, colors, prayers and tasty free Indian food are not missing ☺️ you are welcome to join us if you like
- We previously had been Couchsurfing, Boy-Scouts and AEGEE members.
- We are not musicians at all but in the house there are a guitar, a djembe and a piano too, we are more than happy if you want to play them!
Renzo loves mountains, open green spaces or forests, the sky, stars, clouds running fast..
Valeria is fond of cooking, baking, sewing, crocheting and Bollywood dancing :)
In this moment we are not considering requests from people who need to start Italian citizenship process
Babysitten und Kinderbetreuung
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Betreuung von Tieren
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
when happening in dayly life or on demand:
- new vegan recipes (baking bread with the sour dough, preparing tempeh, using chickpeas flour, etc)
- preparation of water kefir and kombucha
- sewing tips
- synergic gardening cultural exchange
- Italian language practice
- general tips on Italian culture and places around (e.g. not only Venice, but Caorle, Cittadella, Castelfranco, Feltre, etc.)
- visions on Indian and Eastern spirituality/way of being in the World
The house is not small and it is surrounded by garden and vegetable garden (organic and synergic), and with 3 kids around is not easy to keep up with all the work!
We'd love to have a helping hand to support us on our daily routine, so help to keep the house tidy, spending some time with Rita, Nina and Franco (playing, teaching new languages skills or other knowledges e.g. music - art - etc., sharing informations on different countries or topics...), do the laundry, sometimes cooking, help in the garden and vegetable garden, cooperation in our volunteering projects... basically help in whatever needs to be done, easy peasy!
We are also happy to know more about different life experiences, visions on life, cultural backgrounds and so on.
We are also very happy to listen your suggestions or to let you do develop particular project if you want to propose (e.g. workshops with our children, general or particular environment inprovements, etc.)
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Dieser Gastgeber gibt an, dass er dir gern seine Muttersprache beibringt oder selbst eine Sprache lernen möchte.
Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn, um weitere Auskünfte zu erhalten.
The volunteer will be sleeping in a private room with independent entrance on the first floor, in the room there is a single bed but 1 more bed can fit in it for visitors.
In the house we kindly ask not to wear shoes: clean sleepers (we can provide them), socks or barefeet are welcome 😊
The volunteer will have to share the bathroom with us.
Treviso, our city, is a quiet town (85000 inhabitants), many people are surprised how cute it is, we don't live in the city centre, but not so far from it either, it's just about 10 minutes by bus or bike, we can provide a bike to our volunteer for the duration of the stay.
The Summer is quite hot, Spring is ok, late Fall is sometimes really foggy and wet, Winter is not so cold but sometimes wet as well.
We live near "Sile river natural park", where there's a nice walking-cycling route in the nature, and you can even follow the river to the city centre or to the countryside for many kilometers in the opposite direction.
Venice (Venezia) is just half an hour by train, while Padova and Vicenza are about one hour away.
The same goes for seaside (Caorle or Jesolo are around one hour by bus, less if driving) and mountains, pre-alps are nearby (you can easily reach Feltre by train).
Other cities you can quite easily get in a longer dayly trip are Verona, Ferrara, Bologna, Trieste, Gorizia (and Nova-Gorica in Slovenia), Udine, Cittadella, Castelfranco.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
We do have a decent wifi connection
flexible depending on what needs to be done, around 5 hours per day, 5 days per week
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: