Namaste Travelling Yogi's,
***CERTIFIED YOGI REQUIRED FOR THE FOLLOWING DATES IN 2020***
- 27 March - 6 April 2020 (11 days) - NO LONGER REQUIRED - YOGI FOUND
- 10 July - 20 July 2020 (11 days) - - NO LONGER REQUIRED - YOGI FOUND
- 14 August - 24 August 2020 (11 days)
- 29 November - 12 December 2020 (14 days)
My name is Deepa and I am the owner of a yoga studio in Balmoral, Brisbane. I am looking for a yoga teacher who can basically be me when I'm away. You need to be able to cover all of my classes AND look after the general operations and cleaning of the studio while I'm away on leave throughout the above 2020 (dates). In exchange for your time I am able to offer free accommodation and $150 towards food during your visit.
Note: We have a room with 2 beds if you are travelling with a friend...
Our studio is close to the iconic suburb of Bulimba and within walking distance to local shops, river walks, ferry and other public transport (bus stop right out front and Doctor right next door).
If you feel inspired to run some yoga workshops while you are here you are most welcome. I'd be more than happy to arrange this with you prior to your arrival so we can generate some interest ahead of time.
Our yoga community loves meeting new teachers who are keen to share their light, teachings and energy with them.
If you are in Australia and available to stay during these dates please make contact asap!
* You must be able to speak fluent English.
* No smoking allowed at the property or studio
* If suitable we will arrange a WhatsApp face interview before confirming your visit
Look forward to hearing from you and our possible exchange.
Deepa - Studio Owner
This is a great exchange for any yogi wanting to visit Brisbane and continue teaching yoga. With public transport at your fingers you will have plenty of time to explore the area and enjoy spending the weekend exploring also. Getting to share your yogic teachings and light with our students is a bonus! If you want to continue building your courage in leading workshops this is an option also :) Bulimba is an iconic suburb in Brisbane and close to the city. You'll love the location.
Dieser Host bietet Unterkunft und Bezahlung.
- Must be able to teach the following yoga classes; hatha yoga, vinyasa yoga, yin yoga, and a yoga sculpt class (e.g a little flow class to create some extra strength for the core, shoulder and legs). Sivananda yoga would be a bonus!
- Ensure the yoga studio and upstairs wellness studio is always clean and prepped daily
- Look after the house and studio in general and watering of the plants
- Assist teachers where needed and cover any classes they are unable to teach while you are here
You will have your own room above the yoga studio space with your own access and lockable doors. Plus full access to wifi, bathroom, kitchen and a lovely balcony and backyard to rest. You'll be able to cook, get Uber eats or dine out depending on your preference. Everything is within walking distance :)
Ferry ride around Brisbane or use public transport and Uber to explore. Buses are a great option with a train station only 3mins drive away. Get a smoothie after class at the local CocoBliss Cafe or enjoy a coffee and breakfast at one of the many local cafes. Our location has much to offer.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week