We are a family of three: father, mother and 5 year old daughter. We are looking for a person who lives with us as a member of our family and share their time with us speaking English.
We live in a village called Hoyo de Manzanares, 35 km from the center of Madrid which is the capital of Spain. The environment is hilly and beautiful landscape. It is a town of about 8,000 inhabitants with great social life and all services close to home (shops, bars, restaurants, hairdressers, postal service, health center, pharmacy, library, swimming pool, sports center, bus stops).
In all these places you can walk a few minutes from our house, because we live very central. The surroundings of the village is within a natural park and scenically beautiful. There are hiking and biking trails nearby.
The temperature in the warmest months (July and August) reaches 25-30 ° C levels during the day and the sun shines almost every day. Altitude above sea level 1001 meters.
The village is connected to Madrid by bus every 15 minutes and the journey takes 40 minutes. Our house is 5 minutes walk from the bus stop going to Madrid. There are other very tourist cities not far from here as: Toledo, Segovia, Avila, Aranjuez, Alcala de Henares, El Escorial and Salamanca.
Thanks for taking time to read our profile and hope we are family you're looking for.
Babysitten und Kinderbetreuung
• You will live with a typical Spanish family
• We offer help with your Spanish language learning
• We can help with finding courses and advise you on trips or sightseeing Spain.
• We will introduce you to people and introduce you to the Spanish social life.
• You will have free time for sightseeing on your own or take courses.
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
• A native English speaker who likes to meet people and their lifestyle.
• With skills and experience in child care or education. You must be prepared to play a lot.
• Person with initiative, organized, collaborative, and active.
• In July we need to be available in the mornings to accompany our daughter and will have free afternoons.We do not need to do housecleaning but we expect you to keep your sorted and collected things, keep your room and clean private bathroom, pick up the kitchen after meals, as well as to work with us in everyday tasks like removing / put table, dishwasher, preparing food, doing laundry your clothes, etc ..... like you're in your own home.
• If we need you to take care or help us with our child care (help with meals, help with dressing and undressing, bathing, games and entertainment, etc.)
• Food and accommodation
• Monthly pass for transport to Madrid and within the city (allowed to use buses, metro and train) during the months of stay.
• Bicycle and helmet to move locally.
• Help your Spanish language learning
• Activities with the family as: go swimming, hiking, cultural activities, trips to other cities, meet other family members ...
• Taking care of you like you are our family
• Own small room with single bed
• Private bathroom
• Linen and towels included
• Support included with Mediterranean diet
• TV and wireless in public areas
• Location in the center of town and close to transport.
• We want our daughter enjoys meeting people from other countries.
• We seek and value the time spent with family and cultural and linguistic exchange
• If you are from outside the European Union you need to have a visa and health insurance.
• As a precaution, we require a copy of your passport as well as phone contact a family member to contact in case of need. We hope you understand, it is for the safety of all.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week