Bisher 16 mal gespeichert
Sziasztok! We are Csongi (34) and Ágota (26), a Hungarian couple living on the countryside of South-Eastern Hungary - our farm is located 8 kms away from Szarvas, 5 km away from Békésszentandrás. The area is peaceful and quiet, we moved here to live closer with Mother Earth, following the natural rhythm of life.
Csongi is a super chef and a furnace-builder, can work with adobe and wood, and fix things around the household.
Ágota has artistic abilities (sewing, painting and playing music), has knowledge about wild herbs and mindfulness practices.
Both of us admire upcycling.
Volunteers are welcome for November 2020!
We can provide you vegetarian and vegan dishes if you request, we occasionally eat meat.
We'd like to host max. 2 volunteers at a time (families still can come).
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
We can teach you for example:
- how to build wood-heated stoves, heaters, or furnaces;
- working with clay and adobe;
- using a sewing machine;
- using wild herbs for maintaining your health;
- jamming with instruments, we have: zither, jaw's harp, djembe, santoor, recorder flute and our voices;
- reconnecting to your breath and being present...
We are happy to learn from you too!
Ideas, running projects you can join us:
- main focus for this autumn is small maintenance and renovation: painting with lime, fixing the outside walls with clay, putting down a wooden floor,
- preparing firewood for winter,
- we have a small garden with veggies, some fruit trees and an apple garden in a separate place,
- a bigger field to plant or build anything,
- in the area there are mushrooms, herbs,
- building a swing,
- general housework: cooking, cleaning, weeding, decorating,
- upcycling materials to create something new,
... and we are open for your imagination and creativity! :)
We live simply, not too fancy.
There's a small guest room in our house where two people can sleep on a mattress. We also have tents to use in the garden and we can also provide blankets, pillows or sleeping bags.
Smoking is allowed outside of the house.
Water: we have tap water to shower, we go to a nearby well for drinking water, and we collect rainwater for watering plants.
Toilet: there's a regular indoor and an outdoor composting toilet.
Electricity: we have from the system.
There's a small river at 10 minutes walking distance where you can swim for free. We have extra bicycles you can use to ride around as well.
In Szarvas there are some cute parks, a theater ON the river and sometimes concerts.
Public transport is working well, there's direct bus contact from Budapest to Szarvas and it takes 3 hours.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Next to our main building there is a big-big field to park your van and watch the sunset-sunrise.
Yes! We have a cat of our own as well.
4-5 hours a day, 2 days off. Food is included.