Bisher 81 mal gespeichert
Namaste! It's Silvia and Toti!
If you’re interested in permaculture, yoga, organic food, vegetarian cooking, self-sufficiency, sustainability, natural healing and volunteering in a beautiful location...this is the right place for you!
We are italian and we spent part of our life abroad.
Last summer 2020 we moved back to Italy and bought our dream place in south Abruzzo. We live in a 20.000m2 farm plenty of olive trees and surrounded by oaks and forest.
In the past we lived in England, in Costa Rica and Canary Islands. We travelled a lot in India, in Central America and Italy.
In the last years we dedicated our life to offer Yoga Retreats, Workshops and Experiences about self-sufficiency, organic farming and "PURE LOVE as a way of living".
Silvia is Hatha Yoga Flow teacher, passionate about Nature and Life in all its aspects.
She studied a lot about emotional release, life coaching, natural cosmetics, herbs and creative vegetarian cooking.
Toti is music therapist and meditation teacher. He loves music and he plays Ukulele, Handpan, percussions and drum kit.
We both are passionate about organic farming and especially permaculture as a way of sustainable living.
We are looking for volunteers from April/May to October 2021.
In exchange of 4 hours a day of help we will offer delicious vegetarian meals, lodging in glamping tents (with outdoor bathroom) and weekly yoga/meditation classes.
We produce our own olive oil, so depending on the season, you may also have the opportunity to learn more about olive cultivation. We have a permaculture garden where we are growing vegetables, fruits, and herbs. We just started a "food forest" project with 70 fruit trees and we are planning to make "swales" and help the creation of an ecosystem for plants and animals.
Tasks are varied and may include any of the following: weeding, sowing, cultivating, harvesting, making ‘swales’ to reduce land erosion, working the land in accordance with permaculture principles, construction projects, making homemade food, DYI projects, etc.
We make our own compost and like to recycle as much as possible with an aim to reduce waste and be self-sufficient. We avoid the use of manufactured chemicals and petroleum products as much as possible. We use only eco-friendly soaps as we use a Phytodepuration System. We have electricity from our solar panels.
We are especially interested in JOYFUL-working people who can bring their own permaculture knowledge, creative ideas, or have construction skills as we are building small cabins, gazebo, etc.
We normally share 2 healthy and delicious daily meals (depending on the season, we change our meal schedule).
Like in a little community everyone will be active part of the group to make things work, and the daily life enjoyable for everyone!
(Please make sure to read the following)
THIS PLACE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are looking for a change of life and need some inspiration
- You want to explore an eco-friendly way of living
. You are happy to be in a super quiet place and connect with Nature
- You are deeply interested and/or have some experience in organic agriculture/permaculture
- You would like to connect with your heart and use your hands with love
- You feel the desire to deepen into spiritual life (learning about yoga and meditation as a way of living to create inner peace)
- You wish to spend freely your spare time to enjoy any of your passion/talent (art, music, reading, writing, painting, walking, singing, etc).
- You like a minimalist and simple way of living (like having a glamping tent as lodging, compost toilet, no Wifi, etc).
- You want to savor life going more slowly, living simply but fully
- You are happy to discover healthy vegetarian/vegan cooking
- You love a community atmosphere and the idea of sharing your life experience with other people in a harmonious and humble way
THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You simply are looking for a place to stay with no real interest in our mission and values
- You expect to get "city facilities" like public transport nearby, WIFI, TV, Café, shops, etc.
- You have serious physical or mental health problems such as very low mobility, major injuries to spine, severe depression, mental disorders, severe allergies, etc.
- You are dealing with an addiction (drug or alcohol) as the use of these substances is not allowed in our place
We really appreciate your help to create a magic eco-retreat place :-)
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
In exchange of 4 hours a day of help we will offer delicious vegetarian meals, lodging in glamping tents and a daily yoga/meditation class.
It will be a nice experience sharing our life paths and vision about a more sustainable and loving way of living in harmony with Mother Nature. We will share our off-the-grid life with you. In the morning we will take some time to do yoga to benefit our body and mind. We will eat together and work in the permaculture project. We have 50 olive trees, we make our own extravergin olive oil and we are planting a food forest with plenty of fruit trees. We are doing landscape design to create an ecosystem for the benefit of plants, animals, insects and climate. We will be building small tiny cabins with natural materials. You will learn about vegetarian/vegan cooking, organic gardening, yoga and meditation and many DIY ideas.
We need help in the garden, building wooden cabins, finishing the fence, taking care of trees, etc.
We will be pleased to host people willing to work with a big smile and open heart.
you will be given a glamping tent for a private use in the middle of trees.
If you are traveling with your own tent or campervan we can provide a nice spot.
In the free time you will have the opportunity to explore the surroundings.
There are nice paths to walk around our farm, we are 6 minutes by car from the peaceful village of Palmoli, with its amazing views and castle.
We are 30 minutes by car from the nearest beach in San Salvo Marina.
We are part of a nice rural community in the valley, so (if you like) you could take part of our cultural and social meetings.
A few km from us there is Molise, and other historical villages.
Campervans are very welcome!! We have plenty of space :-)
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week