We are looking for volunteers for 2022.
Are you a musician, nature lover, artist, painter, carpenter, photographer, videomaker, creative DIYer?
We are looking for talented people that want to share their experience with us and leave a positive footprint in our non-profit Association and Holistic Farm Project.
If you’re interested in permaculture, meditation, vegetarian cooking, sustainability, natural healing and volunteering in a beautiful location...this is the right place for you!
It's Silvia and Toti! We are italian and we spent part of our life abroad.
In 2020 we moved back to Italy and bought our dream place in south Abruzzo. We live in a 20.000m2 farm plenty of olive trees and surrounded by oaks and forest.
In the past we lived in England, in Costa Rica and Canary Islands. We travelled a lot in India, in Central America and Italy.
In the last years we dedicated our life to offer Yoga Retreats, Workshops and Experiences about self-sufficiency, organic farming and "PURE LOVE as a way of living".
In exchange of your help we will offer delicious vegetarian meals, lodging in tents (with outdoor bathroom) and weekly yoga/meditation sessions (according to the weather).
You will be part of our small community and depending on your skills and our needs we will agree about the collaboration conditions.
We produce our own olive oil, so depending on the season, you may also have the opportunity to learn more about olive cultivation. We have a permaculture garden where we are growing vegetables, fruits, and herbs. We just started a "food forest" project with 70 fruit trees and we are planning to make "swales" and help the creation of an ecosystem for plants and animals.
We make our own compost and like to recycle as much as possible with an aim to reduce waste and be self-sufficient. We use only eco-friendly soaps as we use a Phytodepuration System. We have electricity from our solar panels.
We are especially interested in JOYFUL-working people who can bring their own permaculture knowledge, creative ideas, or have construction skills as we are building small cabins, gazebo, etc.
We normally share 2 healthy and delicious daily meals (depending on the season, we change our meal schedule).
Like in a little community everyone will be active part of the group to make things work, and the daily life enjoyable for everyone!
(Please make sure to read the following)
THIS PLACE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are willing to share your experience and skills
- You are looking for a change of life and need some inspiration
- You want to explore an eco-friendly way of living
. You are happy to be in a super quiet place and connect with Nature
- You are deeply interested and/or have some experience in organic agriculture/permaculture
- You would like to connect with your heart and use your hands with love
- You feel the desire to deepen into spiritual life
- You wish to spend freely your spare time to enjoy any of your passion/talent (art, music, reading, writing, painting, walking, singing, etc).
- You like a minimalist and simple way of living (like having a glamping tent as lodging, compost toilet, no Wifi, etc).
- You want to savor life going more slowly, living simply but fully
- You are happy to discover healthy vegetarian/vegan cooking
- You love a community atmosphere and the idea of sharing your life experience with other people in a harmonious and humble way
THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You simply are looking for a place to stay with no real interest in our mission and values
- You expect to get "city facilities" like public transport nearby, WIFI, TV, Café, shops, etc.
- You have serious and severe physical or mental health problems such as very low mobility, major injuries to spine, serious mental illness, severe allergies, etc.
- You are dealing with an addiction (drug or alcohol) as the use of these substances is not allowed in our place
ps. We give the priority to people traveling with their own car or van, we require a minimum stay of 2-3 weeks.
We really appreciate your help to create a magic eco-retreat place :-)
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
In exchange of your help (approximately 25 per week) we will offer delicious vegetarian meals and lodging in tents.
It will be a nice experience sharing our life paths and vision about a more sustainable and loving way of living in harmony with Mother Nature. We will share our off-the-grid life with you. During the week we will take some time to do yoga/meditation to benefit our body and mind. We are doing landscape design to create an ecosystem for the benefit of plants, animals, insects and climate. You will learn about vegetarian/vegan cooking, organic gardening, and many DIY ideas.
We need help in the organic garden, food forest, building wooden cabins, taking care of trees, making nice videos for our website, creating artistic experiences, etc.
We will be pleased to host people willing to work with a big smile and open heart.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Dieser Gastgeber gibt an, dass er dir gern seine Muttersprache beibringt oder selbst eine Sprache lernen möchte.
Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn, um weitere Auskünfte zu erhalten.
you will be given a tent in the middle of trees.
If you are traveling with your own tent or campervan we can provide a nice spot.
In the free time you will have the opportunity to explore the surroundings.
If you don't have your own car, please mind we live in a remote place not very close from "facilities" like shops and bus stops.
There are nice paths to walk around our farm to explore wild nature.
We are 6 minutes by car (40 minutes by foot) from the peaceful village of Palmoli, with its amazing views and castle.
We are 30 minutes by car from the nearest beach.
We are part of a nice rural community in the valley, so (if you like) you could take part of our cultural and social meetings.
A few km from us there is Molise, and other historical villages.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Campervans are very welcome!! We have plenty of space :-)
25 hours per week
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: