We are basically a new and small center which is willing to help foreigners who would like to travel to Vietnam. We will provide you home-cooked and traditional food, clothes and furnished accommodation as well. Sometimes, on weekends, we will organize outdoor activities, go for picnic and explore Hanoi city and some surrounding areas. My center is a new one which is founded to help students at universities nearby who don't have much money to study in high-quality English centers. We are aware that English plays a crucial role which could improve students' income and their own career advancement after graduating, therefore we look forward to help the students to approach English thoroughly and economically.
Even though our center is a small-scale one, we try our best to make sure that our volunteers can receive the best condition as well as memorable moments in Vietnam. Additionally, it's such an honor for us to facilitate volunteers to learn more about Vietnamese people, tradition and culture by practical experience.
We are looking for volunteers in the Teaching English field who might fall in love with Hanoi city, the sweetest children that get so excited to learn English from foreigners. Please come and join my center.
I am Vi and I run a non-profit English center in Hanoi which is opened to help mostly children as well as students who don't have a lot of money to join in an english course. We realize the importance of english and having fun while learning. According to the area located in downtown, we have no tourists or a few of foreigners. The students have no opportunities to use English in real life; therefore we'd love that volunteers can come and help them practice speaking English with several games and activities while learning new materials. Generally, the students’ level of spoken English is pretty low - the beginner level.
If you are not a native speaker but you have experience in teaching English or are confident. Never mind...! You still can teach and are very welcome at our place. We will provide some available materials or lesson plans before you start teaching.
And these things below are what we would love to give you - OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS:
1. Teaching techniques bilaterally: If you are/are not a teacher, we are willing to hear your Teaching English experience and share our one with you.
2. Exploring the rural areas (Vietnamese traditional craft villages, folk music, stunning scenes, ancient pagodas or temples,…) in your free time.
3. Eating home-cooked and traditional Vietnamese food in both schools (where you will work) and areas (around our center).
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️Note: Food and Drinks for Free: We will provide you a lunch and dinner everyday.
4. Meeting friendly local people surrounding teaching locations. They are always eager to get to know more about volunteers ( It's similar to the reason why you would like to explore Vietnamese people and tradition ^_^).
5. Free accomodation: You will live with us in our convenient and cozy house. We even have a nice rooftop where you can take a sunset/sunrise cruise sometimes.
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️Note: About our furnished bedrooms: We will equip a fan, air-conditioner, mosquito net, pillow, blanket and mattress,... for you to live .
6. There is also a scooter that you can use to travel around.
Our center is willing to provide things which will help Workawayers feel the most comfortable and convenient. We often organize some charity activities which you are very welcome to take part in all the time. Moreover, we will help you know more about Vietnamese tradition and history and have many opportunities to try all Vietnamese food and routines.
Vietnamese - English
You will stay in an apartment which is seperate including air-conditioner and hot water system.
Our center is near bus stops , you can take a bus to go around Hanoi when being free. Sometimes, we might take you to some well-known places around the city center or several far-off landscapes.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
4 - 5 hours per day ( max 5 hours/day)
My Photo Album