06/10/2018 - 03/03/2019
My name is Stephan, I an up for learning many different things and help with everything I can.
I hope to find a nice host to live with.
- I grew up in a big family with six children and that´s why I have the experience to care for children and a big social environment. In my childhood I got used to help in the house and garden/orchard, and I hope that I can benefit from this experience in the work I have to do in your houshold.
In the household of my family I naturally cleand the apartment and did some cooking to achieve basic cooking skills. My father taught me some crafting skills like reparing a bike and also showed me how to look for the garden.
Thanks to my older siblings, I can also imagine well enough what it means to be a workawayer.
- In my former school, the Dietrich Bonhoeffer Gymnaium, I was involved in the SMV (students with the administration) and have also been tutoring.
- I was active as a participant and leader in various youth groups, dealing with children from 9 to 13 years and also guideing teenagers of 13-17 years and pass on my skills as best as I could.
- In addition, I have experience with younger children, because I have made a coaching license of the DFB(German soccer association). Soon after, I took the responsibility for young children (4-6 years) in a soccer club.
- I already have a driving license since May 2017 and driving experience.
- I have been taught English since the third grade, that means I have 10 years of language practise and have reached the B2 level to parts also the C1 level. I am very communicative and I am not afraid to speak a foreign language, even if my English skills are not perfect.
I am not only interested to improve my knowlege of the culture of your country, but also improve my language skills.
Especially I want to live in community with you as my host family.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Also included in the description
english, bit french and of course german
Special dietary requirements