Germany, India, Vietnam
01/10/2018 - 31/05/2019
My name is Rafael. I am a native Spaniard and 32 years old. I am a primary teacher and the last seven years I worked in three different Montessori schools in Austria. Now I would like to work again with children in another country or maybe trying a new kind of job and learning new skills.
I think I am patient and calm. Humour is very necessary for me and I don't need to much to be happy. I like being with people as much as being alone. I am not complicated, just a simple man who likes simple people who can talk sincerely about themselves.
Music and literature are very important for me, as well as philosophy and all issues related to the human being. Running and playing basketball with friends enrich me free time marvellously, and as a teacher, I enjoy the presence of children and I am very interested about their develop, as well as pedagogical discussions. Parallel to my work as a teacher in Austria, I took part in some courses about pedagogy, I played theatre with a theatre group, I sang in a choir and I played guitar in a band.
Babysitting / child care
Help in the house
- Teaching (Teaching degree for primary school with additional specialization in
music lessons. Experience also in kindergarten and with teenagers).
- Montessori pedagogy (Montessori Pedagogy course).
- Caregiver of children.
- Play guitar.
- Singing (also experience in the direction of a children's choir).
- Play theatre.
- Learning languages (Spanish, German and English).
- Social competence, especially in the intercultural area and in dealing with children.
- Adaptability and readiness for teamwork.
- Experience in organising learning groups and giving lessons.
- Responsibility and commitment.
Spanish, German and English.
Olive tree, rye and grass.
Special dietary requirements