Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden
17/08/2018 - 03/11/2018
*️️*️️*️️ I am sadly not available for workaway jobs within the next months. *️️*️️*️️
Hi there! My name is Sarah, I’m in my late twenties and I live in Germany. I’m a social care worker and I‘m currently having a break from my daily routine. I have been spending a few months in beautiful Scandinavia and have been able to collect some nice workaway experiences in Denmark, Iceland, Sweden and Norway.
I really enjoy learning new things and seeing new places.
I like working with animals and doing farm work, but I‘d also be happy to do any other job.
In my free time, I enjoy long hikes, taking photos, listening to music, watching good movies, writing, drawing and sewing. I love nature and animals.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- I like working with people. Since I am a social care worker, I have experience in working both with mentally ill as well as mentally handicapped people.
- I have experience in organic farm work and working with animals (cattle, goats, chickens).
- I can teach you german if you‘re interested.
- I’d say I’m good at cooking and baking.
- I’m creative in many ways. I like sewing, drawing, writing, photography, pottery and the list goes on and on.
- I like working/ being outside. I enjoy being close to nature and taking long walks.
- I feel responsible for protecting human rights, animal rights and the environment.
- I‘m well-organized and reliable.
- I don‘t mind responsibility and working on my own.
- I’m open-minded and I have a dark (but funny) sense of humor.
I speak german and english.
Special dietary requirements
I‘m a vegan.