Thank you for visiting our profile!
We are a small international and multigenerational family living in Belgium, between Ghent and Lille (in France). Our home is a 1 hour drive away from Brussels, a 2 hours drive from Paris and a 3 hours drive from Amsterdam.
We have a beautiful, large garden and several pets (2 dogs, 3 cats and 4 chickens).
We speak English, Dutch, French and Brazilian Portuguese fluently, and we understand some Italian, Spanish and German.
We are working towards becoming more self sufficient, growing our own organic food. We would be happy to host guests with a common interest in self sufficiency and permaculture to offer a helping hand.
Our ideal guest is a nature and animal lover whom is spiritually inclined, is happy eating vegetarian food, and has some experience with do it yourself projects and working in the garden. Someone with knowledge and experience in self sufficiency would be a great asset.
Ayuda en proyectos ecológicos
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cuidado de animales
Ayuda en una granja
Cuidado de niños y juegos creativos
Cocinar para toda la familia
Location: We offer a beautiful setting with lots of green for those who wish to stay in a central location in Belgium.
We are an internationally oriented family, with origins in both parts of Belgium (Flemish and French), as well as Latin America (Brazil). We also love oriental culture having travelled extensively in Asia.
We speak English, French and Flemish (Dutch) on a daily basis.
We are happy to exchange our experiences and knowledge on holistic health, spirituality and natural ways to grow food inspired by permaculture principles amongst others.
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
Physical jobs include:
2) Help preparing vegetable beds in the garden
3) Garden maintenance
4) Water harvesting and collection
5) Planting hedges
More homely care tasks include:
1) Cooking healthy, nutritious vegetarian or vegan meals
2) Sowing seeds, planting vegetables and watering the vegetable garden when needed.
3) Help with household tasks inside the house
4) Help with harvesting food from the garden and food conservation
5) Making natural soap/shampoo
We can offer different types of accommodation depending on individual preference and availability.
1) An in-house room is available for those who love comfort more and have less need for privacy.
2) Those who love the outdoors more and like to have full privacy with less need for comfort, are welcome to stay in a tent in the garden with access to indoor facilities.
3) An in between option is a room in the garage/working place, with average comfort.
4) We have space for campervans
Our favourite cities around here are Ghent and Brugge as well as Lille in France.
We are about an hour drive away from the sea.
There is extensive opportunity to go for walks and cycle in the neighbourhood.
For those whom love to read and learn, we have quite a few books on yoga, spirituality and gardening.
Our ideal guest is a nature and animal lover whom is spiritually inclined and is happy eating vegetarian food.
Our two friendly dogs run around the house and the garden much of the time, so it is essential that guests are comfortable with dogs.
Non-smokers only please.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
We have good wifi connection
Este anfitrión puede proporcionar un sitio para autocaravanas.
To be discussed. Compatibility with our pets is required
Más de dos
4/5 heures par jour max, 5 j/sem.