299 “me gusta”
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU GENUINELY LOVE KIDS AND ARE WILLING TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THEM**
Hi everyone! We are a friendly Italian family who's trying to teach the kids some German!
We are looking for a girl who is able to lend a hand in the house where needed (tidying up, cleaning, washing machines... just routine chores) and with the children (basic care, outdoor activities, drawing, dancing etc ...), taking care of them at specific times and especially talking to them in German.
Andrea works in the military and Michela is an elementary school teacher.
We have two kids, Sveva and Alex (6 and 3 yo) and two cats (they love boxes, stealing the kids' toys and running around). We live in a lovely semi-detached house, in a very nice area close to Rome and you can enjoy the sunshine and good food with us :)
We are vegetarians, so we are more than happy to host vegetarian/vegan people.
If you are a meat eater, you are welcome too, but it means you will have to cook meat/fish on your own ;) or you can happily share a vegetarian meal with us!
**WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN STAY FOR AT LEAST A COUPLE OF MONTHS OR MORE, WE ACCEPT VOLUNTEERS WHO CAN STAY FOR SHORTER PERIODS JUST IN CASE OF EMERGENCY. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR CALENDAR**
A PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS AUPAIR IS A PLUS.
***NB girls staying for a minimum of 4 months and showing a genuine interest in the experience and in teaching the language to the kids, will enjoy additional benefits. Feel free to ask for details***
Also, the first 1-2 weeks will be considered from both parts as a trial period, to see if we are a good match for each other.
Práctica de idiomas
Cuidado de niños y juegos creativos
We live in Ciampino (15min by train to central Rome!!) so you will be in a lively city which offers everything you can dream of: culture, history, good food.
From Ciampino it is also very easy to go to the "Castelli", some small and typical villages surrounded by lakes and historical monuments (e.g Albano, Marino, Castel Gandolfo, Ariccia etc.)
You can of course attend a language course (we can help you with it).
Michela can cook very well so you can also learn some very nice Italian dishes :-)
Also, occasionally we go on trips (and some nights out) in the surrounding area, so you will have the opportunity to discover some hidden gems of our beautiful country.
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
Living with our family consists of helping according to the needs of the family.
If the kids go to kindergarten and school, more or less there are stipulated schedules, but if for some reason they cannot go, modifications arise.
NB. SCHOOLS IN ITALY ARE OPEN FROM THE MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER THROUGH THE MIDDLE/END OF JUNE.
We are looking for someone to stay with us ideally for a long time.
We like to share everything and make the volunteer feel like another member of the family.
Your duties will basically be:
● helping the kids get ready in the morning and dropping her off to school (which is just in front of our house)
● picking them up from school
● occasionally dropping then off/picking the. up from their afternoon activities (once or twice a week)
● some help in the house (occasional cleaning, loading and unloading the dishwasher, doing the washing machine or folding the clothes, vacuuming, etc.)
● playing with both kids after school for a couple of hours talking in GERMAN (reading to them, drawing, taking them to the playground etc). This is for us the main aim of the exchange, as we really want them to learn German. So please BE CREATIVE :-)
● tidying up their playroom when finished
● some occasional babysitting in the evening (maybe once or twice per month)
We really appreciate if you could propose different activities to them, as this would involve the kids in learning new words in German.
You are the right person if:
● you really want to be part of a family and live "the Italian way"
● you are creative and have fun with kids (ideally you have babysitting experience)
● you love animals
● you are a fast learner and understand quickly what needs to be done
● you are interested in culture, history, art etc as you will live 20min away from the most beautiful city in the world :-)
● you are an optimistic and smiling person :-) If you are not, you are not in the right place
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU GENUINELY LIKE KIDS AND FEEL COMFORTABLE AROUND THEM, IF YOU HAVE PATIENCE AND YOU ARE FUN AND CREATIVE :-)
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
Este anfitrión ha indicado que está interesado en compartir su idioma o aprender otro.
Ponte en contacto con él para obtener más información.
Cozy single room with wardrobe, desk, sofa. Shared bathroom and kitchen. Of course wifi and washing machine.
We provide meals and like to have lunch/dinner all together when possible. On Saturdays we bake a DELICIOUS AND ADDICTIVE PIZZA (you wouldn't want to miss it!) ;)
**You will be responsible for cleaning up after yourself and keeping your room/bathroom tidy.**
With such a short distance to Rome, you can plan to be in the city during your free time, enjoying a language course, cinema, restaurants, museums... you have endless possibilities here in Rome.
You will be basically free after dropping off the kids (that means from 8.30 to 4) and the whole day during weekends (but we expect some flexibility if needed), you can join us for trips around the region if you want to but of course you are not obliged to.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Este anfitrión ha indicado que le encanta acoger a nómadas digitales.
4 hours a day, 5 days a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: