We are working very passionate to become a place of inspiration and regeneration. With that in our minds and hearts, and during a time of political and societal disbalance, we offer you a temporary home deep in the forest with all modern comfort you want. In this process there is lots of work to do and we sincerely need responsble, pro active people and also skillful people who are not dirty of moving things forward.
If you consider yourself as such, feel free to apply for a position as short or long term volunteer.
As exchange for sharing with you our dream we demand from you to be responsible for the generoul outlook of the place, the animals and the garden. In the meantime we are happy to teach you anything you dont know yet and wish to give you the knowledge you need to extend a regenerative lifestyle
We have goats, chickens and a peacock.
Thre goats needs to be milked twice a day, their water being refreshed and being sure they get enough food. They spend most of theit daytime in absolute freedom, so you will enjoy beautiful walks with them and you just have to be sure they have water to drink and that they dont eat our flowers on the terrace and the nearby vegatables. The chikens needs their water refreshed daily and their shelter being cleaned.
- The garden
Its the first year of having established a garden. You will be responsible for watering, weeding, seeding, translplanting, harvesing and processing the harvest.
Producing and foraging
We are making cheese, yoghurt, compotes, marmelades, sirups, iceteas and collect seasonal produce from the forest
If you dont have knowledge in those fields, you will learn all of it here. We also got books that might be very helpful in this regard.
Making labels for products we/you make (elderberryflower sirup, icetea, dried pineshoots, dried elderberryflower, milk, yoghurt,..Making murals, signs in the garden, educational leaflets, video's
- Maintaining and developing the location
Keeping the terrace clean, be welcoming to guests, cutting grass, mapping out hiking trails, writing blogposts, adding pictures on social media, etc..
We have several constructions in the planning
- Horse staple
- Benches from wood in the forest
- refuse, reduce, reuse, refurbish, repair, repurpose, recycle
We repurpose materials as much as we can and maimise our productions so that we dont have to consume from big markets things in plastic. By far we didnt reach our goal in this regard.
We respect teamwork and teaching eachother skills that others may not have or like to share.
In your other freetime we invite you to:
- delve into nature > there are amazing trails around where you are immersed in magical nature. We can guide you or you can follow your own footsteps or use on of our bicycles (if you are careful)
- watch one of the documentaries, podcasts and movies from our folder of inspiration.
If you like to cook, feel free to take part and/or suggest something you like to prepare
Ask us any questions that arise beforehand and during your stay, Let us know your needs, wishes, experiences and skills you have or like to obtain. We are happy to share with you our facilities, knowledge, stories, laughter and delicous food in exchange of your humble participation, If you fit in and like to stay longer, you are warmly welcome to do so :)
With forest love from
Freddie, Hitso, Anna, the kids and all the other animals :)
Cuidado de ancianos
Mantenimiento / bricolage
Cocinar / compras
Ayuda en una granja
Ayuda en proyecto ecológico
Ayuda en casa
Ayuda con animales
Ayuda de caridad
Ayuda con idiomas
Ayuda informática / Internet
If you are satisfied with participating in any of the above mentioned tasks
Discover the surroundings
You can immerse yourself in the nature by hiking, jogging, biking, skating or by a vehicle. There are beautiful places everywhere around. There is the first Path In Miracles in the making 'Wise Earth' (15 minutes) and long paths in miracles with caves, panorama views and waterfalls (ask Hitso or Freddie for directions). You can go to the nearby village (where are two shops, a bar, library, theatre and museum) and try to communicate with locals, find the local farms and people who can show you something more of the town (Daniela from the library is happy to welcome you and tell you more)
Go to Vidin and walk in the Danube park while discovering the Baba Vida and the old Jewish Synagoge. There are interesting secondhands, musea and a place where you can buy nuts :D
Visit/take part in likeminded projects nearby
(Ask us for contact and/direction)
.. (for Nomads and Seekers) dedicate it's existence to the promotion of a more balanced and enjoyable lifestyle and to create a brighter future. Merope is at 1km distance from here offers educations, courses and workshops (in a variety of fields such as permaculture, natural building, sound healing,...)
Find yourself in a village house, living like a villager for a certain amount of time. .. is in a village 40 km northwest from here and is in our own hands. You can make art, collect and eat seasonal unprocessed food, maintain/improve the garden, repair tools and create solidarity economy products/services by sharing your creativity, experiences and skills.
We have a volleyballfield, darts and you can play with a bow and arrow
Visit Belogradchik (40km distance)
Amazing rockformations with a great history. We suggest you to go with one of us or with a guide that can show you the specific places of interest connected with the history
Visit Magura Cave (25 km distance)
The longest cave in Bulgaria. Its definately worthed to check it out
Designing flyers for events
Writing updates on the website / social media
Re and upcycling materials
Construction of outdoor kitchen, tamazcal
Collecting wild herbs and plants
Private or shared bedroom
We act Local & think global
We wish to strengthen our local interdependent economy and create resilience by improving our interaction between local economical and social activities
1. 2000 - The place was bought. There was years of work, sweat, tears, parties and investments made to get to today
2. 2009 - Adopting straydog Shiwushko
3. 2019 - Support of .. (sept 2019 > ongoing) – Several works has been done in the village center including an art object, extension of library and sport activities
4. Alliance with .. (december 2018 > ongoing) – .. is a grassroots organisation that works on regenerative ecoloocial, economical, spiritul and social activities based on solidarity economy principles.
5. Creation of toollibrary/workshop for other likeminded projects (tools can be used on spot and be borrowed occasionally)
6. Economical and social exchange with local farmers (cheese, eggs, milk, herbal medicines, handcrafts)
7. Extend glocal community by using land to host different kind of regenerative initiatives (nature therapy with animals, wildlife and in natural habitat)
8. Co-initiate with .. &.. a cooperative center for transformative cultural change in nearby city of Vidin
9. Start of 'Path in Miracles' - The Path In Miracles is a grassroots initiative for young and old, with the purpose to align with nature and evoke the awareness of our unity with her as source of unconditional love. As nature is our free guide, everything in this path is miraculously free and made to encourage your senses to relax and experience ambition to recreate a heavenly existence on earth. By the creation of this path we wish to foster peace (a state of union) and understanding between different people, cultures and societies while laying a foundation for a regenerative culture. As the path in miracles is a relatively new idea and is totally depended on the support of people who read this, .. started a crowdfunding
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Más de dos
We dont count hours, we count reciprocity
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: