Become part of a very nice family (Jan, Brigitte, Poldino (our dog) and quite frequently our daughters of 27, 31 and 32 y/o hop over). Beautiful country house in Germany (12 km distance from The Netherlands) welcoming help with setting up vegetable garden, general maintenance, all sorts of help around the house.
Práctica de idiomas
Ayuda en proyectos ecológicos
- Improve your Dutch and German language skills.
- Discover the German culture, the wonderful Maas-Schwalm-Nette Nature Park and more.
- Hop over to The Netherlands (12 km distance).
- Learn together with us how to become more self-sustainable for a healthier, happier world.
- Spend your time off working on your own projects, enjoying the silence and peace of the country side.
We would be very glad if you could help us with:
1. Setting up our vegetable garden. It's our first year and have quite little experience.
2. Maintaining the country side: mowing the lawn, weeding, etc.
3. Things in/around the house: mostly some help with cleaning would be welcome.
Together we can come up with more stuff once you are here.
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
Este anfitrión ha indicado que está interesado en compartir su idioma o aprender otro.
Ponte en contacto con él para obtener más información.
You'll be staying in our second house, about 10 big steps away from the house where we live. You can make use of a beautiful kitchen (incl. fridge/freezer/oven) and a nice bath room. Use of the laundry machine is no problem.
What to do with your time off?
1. Enjoy the silence. We live on the country side and it's very peaceful. You can go for walks in nature or use one your bicycles to go for a bike tour.
2. Work on your own projects; we got WiFi, no worries.
3. Visit nearby cities like Dusseldorf, Venlo, Maastricht...
Most likely we'll ask you to join us if we go somewhere :-)
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Decent wi-fi connection and a proper table/chairs. What else do you need :-)
We have enough space for a campervan.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week,