381 “me gusta”
-----------Warmly welcoming (small) families, couples and/or individual workawayer to give us a hand in the tasks in and around our Eco-hotel , in the green mountains of Colombia.
Also we are welcoming workawayers with a heart for, and experience with, permaculture, and (bio) construction / carpentery.
Loving dogs, cats and children is a must and expressing own initiative and responsibility we highly value.
We are also looking for volunteers with an (alternative) education background/profession (and/or special education for children with dyslexia), that can acompany my children in their education. --------
Greetings from the mountain! I am Heidi, and I am the space-holder of a beautiful co-creative community project that I started two and a half years ago. This magical place in the mountains above the clouds, offers a perfect place for anyone looking to deepen their spiritual journey through connection to self and nature, or just to find the peace and stillness away from the busy world, while having the comfort of a hot shower and fully equipped outdoor kitchen with breath-taking view, from the Camping Zone, the Eco-Hotel and the Eco-Glamping.
As a single mother I made a conscious decision to start building up my life project here and that of my children, in the green mountains, surrounded by rivers, banana palm trees, forests, birds and hiking trails. I am from the Netherlands and I am living here in nature with my two Colombian - Dutch children, whilst being part of the eco-community around me, consisting of Colombian and foreign inhabitants that are implementing ecological and spiritual practices, based on ancestral and permaculture values and customs.
Together with a beautiful German - Ukrainian couple, we have started to co-create together, turning it into a project, which is a holistic community and retreat centre, focusing on personal and collective healing and well-being, in the mountains of the municipality of Cocorná, department of Antioquia, in Colombia.
Our project is a perfect place for camping or staying in the hotel, also with children as they have ample space to play and many wonderful kids to connect with in our community and activities available in the mountain life.
* I started this project since a year. Some years ago I was part of another project, for which we invited volunteers. Most reviews that you see are still from the previous project, also in Colombia. We welcome you now to our new project in a beautiful part of Colombia!
Práctica de idiomas
Ayuda en proyectos ecológicos
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cuidado de animales
Ayuda en una granja
Cuidado de niños y juegos creativos
Cocinar para toda la familia
Ayuda con ordenadores/Internet
Our project is situated in a Conscious Eco-Community Zakuye, in which weekly traditional ancestral gatherings such as Mambeadero (sharing the sweet word of wisdom around the fire in a circle) and gatherings (community building project gatherings) are happening and everyone is welcome to participate and experience this ancestral way of life.
You have the opportunity to meet with a traditional indigenous family from the Sierra Nevada who live close by in traditional houses and near the maloka (indigenous community space), to learn from their cosmovision, spiritual practices, weaving techniques and traditional way of eco construction.
You can meet and visit the other Colombian - international families during the events that we organize.
You have the possibility to learn or improve the Spanish language.
We have yoga classes in our Tambo two times a week.
You can learn more about permaculture, eco building, and traditional rural practices.
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
Co-creation amongst conscious people is the heart of our project. Therefore, your abilities and capacities are mostly welcome! We are looking for:
* Tasks in and around the ecohotel: cleaning, making guest rooms nice, attending guests, making a small fire in the Tambo, wood collection, cooking meals and serving them.
* Volunteers that can help in the permaculture garden, compost and animal caring.
* Carpenters that can help us to make more furniture, compost toilet, maintenance, are mostly welcome.
* People with experience re. on line marketing, making good videos and photographs, website making, social media, are most welcome
* Can you prepare delicious vegan or vegetarian food, wow great!
* Volunteers that have a background in (alternative) education (and /or special education dedicated to children with dyslexia), to acompany my children with their education.
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
We can do a language exchange of teaching my children English, and I can teach you Spanish. I am personally also interested in learning and practisising French, Portuguese, and Hebrew, in exchange of teaching Spanish.
We can offer you a tent at our camping zone, which has a fully equipped outdoor kitchen, a compost toilet and hot shower. You can make use of the ample comfortable and beautiful tambo as comunal space to read, work, participate in yoga classes, sit around the fire, singing circles, etc.
Warm meals are included. We also offer the possibility to stay in a private room.
- We offer a beautiful, quiet, and comfortable place to stay in the middle of nature, with a spectacular view over the mountains. You have the possibility to participate in community activities and meet nice people. We offer healthy food and and a family environment.
- You can enjoy birth watching
- You can go hiking to nearby rivers, waterfalls and pools
- You can go to the yacuzzi and swimming pool nearby
- You can participate in mountain bike tours
- You can go paragliding and other extreme sports nearby.
- You can go to the local museum in the village of Cocorná, which is very interesting.
- You can participate in yoga classes, singing circles, dancing and other events that we organize.
- You can jump on our big trampoline.
We are very flexible and open for new ideas and initiatives. You can participate in making bread, jam, muesli, and other healthy vegetarian food.
It would be nice to let us know well in advance about your travel details (confirm by telephone).
The village of Cocorná is 45 minutes in bus from Rionegro and 2 hours in bus from Medellin.
From Cocorná you can take a mototaxi that will you bring up to the mountain. The last small piece you do by feet.
Or you can go in a 4x4 taxi almost unto our place.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Our space has the optimum conditions for digital nomads, as have access to unlimited wifi, and there is a comfortable comfortable working space, where you can work, enjoying a healthy smoothy or a nice coffee, looking out over the mountains and letting yourself inspire by the spectacular view over the mountains and hearing the birds singing.
We accept pets but you should inform us first, because we have a dog, and three cats. So, then we can see whether it can be a good match. But there is space!
maximum 4-5 hours per day, 5 days a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: