470 “me gusta”
I am Victoria, an ESL teacher leading a quiet life and enjoying nature, crafts and photography. I would like to meet people to lend a hand at home and /or in the farm.
Ayuda en proyectos ecológicos
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Ayuda en una granja
Cocinar para toda la familia
I can get visitors to love Extremadura as much as I do.
Also I can help them with Spanish and English.
I have just built an off grid tiny house in Valle del Jerte and I need some help round the finca.
But there are some more challenging projects I would really need your help for:
- building a pond near the veg garden (the hole is already made.
- making a solar shower,
- building an outside dry toilet
- making a low tech home wind generator
- building a small room
Do you think you could lend a hand with any of the projects?
Spring and summer: a caravan in the finca
Autumn/ Winter in the town house in Plasencia
The property is situated in the countryside, in Valle del Jerte, 14 kms from Plasencia and 5 kilometres from the nearest village, Casas del Castañar, in the North of Cáceres, Extremadura , Spain.
There is no transport to the property.
Plasencia is a beautiful small town offering all the amenities.
Near the property there are some valleys of outstanding beauty to visit and enjoy. (La Vera, Las Hurdes, Sierra de Gata...)
Also not far is Trujillo and Cáceres, really worth a visit as well as Monfragüe National Park.
Regarding household rules:
- Volunteers will be ready for breakfast at 8:30
- Volunteers are expected to work from 9 am to 2pm. There is a 30-minute break at 11:30.
- Food is cooked for the volunteers but they are expected to help with the washing up and clearing and cleaning the kitchen.
- The food is (mainly) vegetarian
- Volunteers are expected to clean their room and toilet (Or the caravan in spring/summer) and will leave it spick and span for the next volunteer.
- Notice that you may have to share room/caravan.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
The cabin in the country has not wifi but there is very good internet connection in my house in town 14kms away.
They are welcome but the access to the property is a bit tricky
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: