It's Moh, here. In 2019, I started an innovation company with the aim to connect small communities to digital economy by using design, technology, and social entrepreneurship.
Our lab is working on a project to connect international travelers to authentic, meaningful, and sustainable experiences around Thailand, starting in Krabi. Every experience is built around concept of bringing travelers back to connect with the nature and where our food comes from. So, it's a lot about immersion of what it's like to be a fisherman, farmer, local chef, and local ranger. This is to offer experiences out of the main stream routes while preserving tradition and nature. This is going to be an exciting learning experience for both travelers and local villagers!
We care about your learning experience as much as we are committed to our goal. So, please feel free to hit me up and have a chat on how we wanna work together :-)
Cocinar para toda la familia
Ayuda en una granja
Ayuda en proyectos ecológicos
Trabajo de caridad
Práctica de idiomas
Ayuda con ordenadores/Internet
Being with us as an experience host support, you will be able to
- get a genuine cultural immersion in Thailand
- legitimately learn about development issues in Thailand
- learn/practice to create community driven social innovations
- learn/practice making change through social entrepreneurship
Everything you get to learn/do at the community will, at the same time, contribute to allowing the community to practice skills which will enable them to become self-reliance.
This is a win-win-win situation :)
We are an innovation company that aims to connect rural communities to the digital economy by using social entrepreneurship, design, and technology. This is an effort to boost economic growth in small communities while preserving local traditions and the environment.
Our lab is working on a community based tourism project. We are creating authentic, immersive, and sustainable experiences for international travelers. Every experience is built around the concept of bringing travelers back to connect with nature and where our food comes from. So a lot about immersion of what it's like to be a fisherman, farmer, local chef, and local explorer. Our work is involved with connecting travelers to our experiences and community capacity building including digital training, service design workshop, English language immersion, and environmental education.
Help we need:
- Support in digital skill trainings for online business for locals
- Support and curate content for environmental education workshops for locals
- Co-design English learning methodology and encourage locals to speak English
- Co-create, test, give feedback, and iterate experiences for community based tourism
- Support in marketing strategy, photography, videography, graphic design and website development
- Fluent in English
- Have extensive travel experience
- Have an open mind for development issues
- Have leadership, creativity, communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills
- Marketing skills, photography & filmmaking skills with equipment skills will be especially considered
- Can stay with us at least 1 month in Laemsak, Krabi, Thailand
- Accommodation with internet
- Experience Thailand’s authentic experience(food, nature, culture, adventure)
- Learn about community development and service design
We are open to discuss where you would like to contribute and learn from, so please feel free to shoot us a message!
A shared house with other volunteers and local villagers
We are right in the middle of beautiful nature and plenty of adventure. Manage your free time as you'd like! Mangrove forest, canal, sea, mountain, beach, running, biking, kayaking, zip line etc.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Más de dos
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: