Profile is connected to:
I am currently
My next destination:Germany View all
I would say: helpful, easy going, energetic and respectful.
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
Skills and knowledge I'd like to share or learn
I'm interested in:Eco ProjectsArt ProjectsGardening
Some knowledge of:DIY and building projectsBabysitting and creative playGeneral MaintenanceCreating/ Cooking family mealsHelping around the houseHelping with Computers/ Internet
Able to teach about:Hospitality/TourismLanguagesTeaching
More details about your skills
- work with tourism Manager or Receptionist ( 7 years working or volunteering for hostels in Brasil, Germany, Mexico, Morocco, Portugal and Spain)
Tour guide in historical cities (Barcelona) or Mountain (Sierra Nevada, Granada or Teide, Tenerife)
- work with wood ( spent my childhood helping my father, a carpenter and working in maintenance for hostels when needed)
I have volunteering experience in gardening and fire safe trimming in Portugal
I know how to: - teach Languages (I have a TEFL ( Teaching English as Foreign Language and I've worked as English teacher for 3 years, both kids and adults)
- speak, write, read and understand Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Dutch
- play guitar (20 years) and harmonica
- dance with Fire Poi (10 years) and Fire Staff (Contact), giving workshops as well and I have participated in some Circus Projects in Mexico, Brazil and Italy
- work with computers (mac - window - office - building websites - movie editing - music editing - etc)
- cook (mostly Italian Cuisine) and working behind a bar
What else ...
Please have a look at some videos of my previous experiences
Some more information
Special dietary requirements
I spent there almost 3 weeks, It's an ideal place for people who are looking for time in nature. The helping time it's in the morning and in the evening which leaves you plenty of time during the day to enjoy the empty and wild beaches around or to challenge the waves with a surf board. The workload is
We really have appreciated his positive character and his ability to create a beautiful atmosphere and always be helpful.
He has great communication skills, speaks several languages, is an eclectic artist and a really beautiful person who will