Indonesia, Ireland, Kenya, Portugal, Spain
01/07/2019 - 10/08/2019
Hello! My name is Mahak and I’ve moved to Spain from Chicago. I currently work as an English language assistant and travel in my free time. My favorite part about Spain is the laidback culture, contrasting landscapes, ability to get an espresso anytime/anywhere and of course, vino. These reasons were enough to make me want to move and live here for as long as I can!
My hobbies include hiking in the mountains, cooking diverse foods, reading historical fiction and attempting to dance. I’m pretty crafty and good at DIY projects (from making curtains to cutting hair, I’ll do it all). I enjoy making new friends, I look for the brighter side of things and overall I just want to go with the flow and see where life takes me!
This summer I’d like to meet people from different cultures and backgrounds while learning a bit of Spanish.
Hope to talk soon! :)
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Super Organized (the bigger the mess, the more fun it is for me to organize and come up with a ~system~)
- Customer Service (providing friendly service and always trying to help solve any type of problem that arises)
- Cooking (Mexican, Chinese, Thai, Pakistani, American - if I've never made it, I'd love to learn it!)
- DIY projects and sewing, pottery, painting, etc.
- Native English speaker and teacher
English (native), Urdu (conversational), Spanish (learning)
I love playing board games and card games. I can get pretty competitive.
Special dietary requirements
I do not eat pork.