From: United Kingdom
01/02/2019 - 01/08/2019
Hi lovely work-awayers,
- I'm a 23 year old girl from the UK looking to travel (and work) around Spain, improve my terrible spanish and generally widen my perspective on life :)
- I left my office job in January 2019 and have been travelling and doing odd jobs ever since.
- I'm laidback, practical and outdoorsy. I love learning new things, disco music, politics (environmental stuff in particular), and my not very intellectual attempts at philosophy.
What I can offer you:
- I'm up to speed with all things computer (excel/numbers is where I'm probably most useful)
- I teach english a foreign language
- I grew up in the countryside and worked at the local stables with the horses, dogs, sheep, chickens etc so am super animal friendly and not afraid of some manual labour!
- I've worked in bars, restuaraunts, retail, and general hopsitality type stuff.
What I'm looking for:
- I'm pretty open-minded as to what sort of work I do on my travels, but would love the chance to learn new skills (particularly practical things e.g. maintenance type skills)
- I would like to improve my spanish (I'm very much at beginner level)
Government analyst by trade, so have typical office skills
Teaching English as a foreign language
Horse care (English style specifically)
Animal care (especially dogs)
Special dietary requirements