I'm Ivan from Olot, a city in the north of Catalonia in Spain. Recently I finished my degree of advertising and I studied audiovisual production as well. Now at this time in my life I have a desire to travel and explore new countries and cultures.
I love exploring and discovering new things on my own. I have a great interest in music especially Jazz, Funky and Blues and am a fan of cinema. I am an avid reader and enjoy sports. I like to improvise, and I'm excellent at adapting in almost any situation. Nature lover.
In this moment learning and traveling for Asia continent. If housing and finances are sufficient I hope to keep going to the East of Asia countries like India, China, Myanmar, Malasia, Nepal, Japan...
-3 months in a LA in a hostel cleaning, preparing new hostel spots building fences and bunk beds
- 12 days with a vietnamese family in Hanoi practicing and helping with english with the children
- total of two weeks in a two different eco-friendly farms in Thailand planting, weeding, building mud house, preparing field for a crab pool...
- almost 2 months in a sustainability center in a resort in Kep, Cambodya related with organic composting, gardening, recycling and permaculture.
- two weeks at a bee farm and an orchard of different fruits in Pontian, south of Malaysia helping in house building construction, helping cut durian trees...
- Due the quarantine I stayed in kuching borneo for 10 months helping a wildcenter animal charity called orangutan project who preservate the wildlife in Matang. I did some painting, restoring old wood house, helping a unexpectable moving of some hotel of the project was closing, helping reopening a resort after quarantine and permaculture and planting a field of papayas for feed animals of center.
I consider myself an observer, curious and open-minded. I'm cheerful, patient, relaxed. I enjoy listening and exchanging views and thoughts.
Special dietary requirements