From: United Kingdom
Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam
28/03/2019 - 05/05/2019
We are a joyous, creative couple. We've been together for more than 9 years and we got married in a personalised shamanic ceremony in 2015.
We spend most of our time in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and we love travelling and exploring.
We are enthusiastic members of a flourishing international community in the city. We are involved in the running of a 3 day music festival, where we manage a safe space called the Kosmic Nest, which is held by a team of 14 volunteers.
- Community and Permaculture
We both have degrees in Peace Studies and a passion for creating safe spaces and thriving communities.
Charlotte is a qualified Permaculture teacher and we both hold Permaculture Design Certificates. We love gardening and holistic design. Charlotte also writes regular articles for the Permaculture Research Institute.
We are both artists, circus performers and teachers. We love to perform with fire and create theatrical shows, teach circus skills and establish safely managed fire-spinning spaces. David is primarily a poi spinner and clown and Charlotte's main props are hula hoops.
- Cacao Dance!
We also host cacao dance ceremonies. These are free-expression, 5 Elements Dance workshops, where we hold a safe space for people to come together, drink cacao and engage in conscious movement. We trained with Daisy Kaye at the Sanctuary on Ko Pangan.
- We love music!
David studied Music Technology for 2 years at university, is proficient with a variety of instruments and has played in numerous bands. We both love to jam and play and sing. :)
This is one of our key interests. We are both keen on the learning and practice of communicational frameworks to help people communicate effectively and satisfyingly.
These include NVC (Nonviolent Communication), NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and The Work of Byron Katie, among others.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Both Charlotte and David:
- BA Honours Degree in Peace Studies and International Relations.
- CELTA qualified English teachers (years of experience, teaching both adults and children.)
- Permaculture Design Certificate
- Expressive Dance Facilitation
- Safe Space holding.
- NonViolent Communication
- Circus skills and circus teaching
- Care of animals (Horses, goats, chickens, dogs, cats...)
- Certified Permaculture Teacher
- PADI certified Open Water License
- Writing - (More than 5 years experience writing articles and fiction)
- Certified practitioner of Hypnotherapy and NLP
- UK driving license, held since 2005.
- Music & Music production.
- Photography and film-making.
English (native), Spanish (upper intermediate), Italian (upper intermediate), French (intermediate), Thai (beginner), Swahili (basic),
30 & 33
Special dietary requirements