04/02/2020 - 31/12/2021
Hello, my name is Néstor. Born in Cuba 1974, I came to Germany 2001 and have being living there most of the time since then, but I have being traveling in many countries of Europa, and also in India, Thailand and Argentina.
I have experiences of working in many communities around the world.
I learn to respect the rythms and true necesities of my body and mind. I love to work full of energy, helping you in whatever I can: building, pinting, gardening (using many tools and learning many more), computer work, creating content for your web site...
Teaching Meditation and Yoga or giving some Massage to you and / or your family members could be also part of my work time, if we both are interested.
The first contact and sincerity of both parts is for me of greatest importance to really find out if we can work together before I come to you. Normaly I work from 7:30am to 12:30am, doing only few minutes pause just for drinking water or going to the Toilettes. Of course, when living in an ashram I adapt to the tkimetable there.
I need good internet signal for my online meetings almost 3 to 7 times a week.
- Love learning by doing. Anything. And love doing new things.
- Diploma Interpreter and Translator French-Spanisch, University of Havanna, Cuba, 1996
- Diferent experiences in Tourismus, for instance in Hotel Reception, as a tourists guide, as a deckhand on a Catamaran... etc.
- Yoga-Meditation teacher. Started at age of 14 doing yoga, continued studying it in Germany and India.
- Masseur. Ayurveda, Thai massagen, classic massages. Learned in India, Thailand, and Germany including two years of Physiotherapie Ausbildung there.
- I have cooked, cleaned, worked in construction, at the garden, taking care of dogs... Love animals :) Also generating content for websites, reading texts bevore publishing, ... and many others things.
Cuban / German
I love sitting meditation and walking in nature.
I dont drink, dont smoke.
I have no driving license.
Special dietary requirements