06/11/2020 - 30/09/2021
Hi ! I'm Elise, a 23 years old medical student living in Strasbourg, France. I decided to take a gap year after my 4th year of medicine school and I feel really curious about discovering new ways of life.
I'm openminded, always smiling and dynamic. I like simple things and I'm specially in love with nature and mountains.
I really like taking care of people and animal, and learning manual works ! Mooving, discovering new things, meeting people, sharing .. that's all i need to be happy !
- As I'm a medical student I spend most of my time beetween books and hospital. I'm used to take care of people and I love it. I've been caregiver for old people during 2 months.
- I also really like (I would say I prefer!) working outdoor ! I feel always on the moove so I enjoy doing physical jobs. During summer, I work for a biodynamic wine-grower in Alsace, France.
- I do a lot of outdoor sports so I'm in fit for physical and outdoors works. I love running, hiking, skiing... all about nature and mountains !
- I would say I don't have many expertises but I'm pretty handy and really motivated so I learn quickly.
- I am easy going and naturally help with all daily tasks. I like to cook sometimes and I love to eat everytime !
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
Special dietary requirements