Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexiko, Nicaragua, Panama
08.08.2018 - 19.09.2018
Currently in Australia!
I'm an easy going guy, who's laid back, curious and very sociable. I really love travelling, learning, having interesting conversations and meeting new people.
My Hobbies include:
Hiking, biking, snowboarding, surfing, basketball and ice hockey. Basically any sport that is active.
• Spent 3 years working and travelling in Europe
• 2 month road trip across the US
• Been travelling and working in Australia for 1.5 years
• International Youth Tours (Trip Leader)
• Tourist information centres
• Adventure and outdoor activity centre
• Landscaping and gardening
• Construction (Labourer)
• Hospitality All Rounder (bartending, waiting, liquor store)
• Customer Service Online Support
• English Assistant (Spain)
• Hostels (Reception, housekeeping, social events organizer)
• Dive Centre & Guesthouse (Cleaning scuba equipment, checking guests in, cooking, painting and yard maintenance)
• Vineyard (Picking grapes and yard maintenance)
• European Refugee Crisis
> Independent volunteer in Lesvos,
This is an amazing platform that brings great ideas and people together. It's a real global community where everyone is expanding there horizons, by helping each other out and gaining so much in the process.
My whole goal using Work away is to connect with interesting people and learn new and valuable skills. I've gained so much though my work exchanges and I want to continue to do so.
• Hospitality Management degree
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
even to non English speakers (I'm good at charades)
• General landscaping, gardening and maintenance
Any sort of labor work
Good working with youth
SSI Open Water Diver
French: Gute Kenntnisse
• Extremely adaptable and highly motivated
• I'm willing and able to help out with anything that is asked of me.
• Really want to learn and try new things; so if I am lacking experience in certain areas, I'll make up in enthusiasm.
• I have worked a lot in the outdoors and with children, so if helps is wanted and needed in that area, I can be valuable.
• Volunteered one month in Lesvos, Greece during the European Refugee Crisis. I helped with Risk management, by assessing vulnerable people and providing safety. I supplied and distributed food and necessities, and also provided general information for there journey onwards. Without a doubt a humbling and an emotional experience, where I met some of the greatest and kindest people.