Ich bin gerade
unterwegs auf Reisen
Tätigkeiten, die mich interessieren:
I love to do anything that makes me
happy - especially meeting new people, stepping out of my comfortzone and going on adventures.
Mein nächstes Reiseziel:Thailand - von Aug 2021 bis Jan 2022 Alle anzeigen
Hi there! My name is Sofia, 22 years young and just startet to travel the world in Thailand. I am an open and always happy person (especially when the sun is shining). Everywhere I travel I want to give something back to the people and nature here since I expect it to be the most sustainable, worthy and authentic way to travel.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU:
• Eventplanning/Marketing/Social Media/Organizing Staff: I just finished an apprenticeship as an event planning assistent in which I had three years of organizing events (as much as possible due to the pandemic) managing the staff and planning the marketing at a public swimming pool in my hometown.
• Pool Staff: I have the international life saving and first aid certificate too, if you for example need some help watching the pool 🏊♂️
• Gardening: I became a mom to many plants (of which only a few died) but I would be interested to learn more about (alternative ways of) growing my own vegetables.🌱🪴
• Animal Care: In my hometown I help out at the local animal center every once in a while and I have two cats at home. One of them has a chronic illness so I know how to take care of poop 💩. My friends would describe me as an enthusiastic animal lover who puts her needs behind the needs of the animals .I would love to help all kinds of animals to live a greater life.
• Living a better future life: Whatever help is needed: clean ups, promote sustainability, educate,... I am happy to give something back to nature and make the world a better place.
• I worked for a few weeks at a permaculture farm, so I am okay with hard work necessary. I would say that I learned at least the basics of farming a few different fruits and Thai spices.
Despite my education I am not afraid to get my hands dirty and would be happy to help out with whatever helps necessary. I will try to learn every task as fast as I can if you give me the opportunity to do so :-)
FYI: I am fully vaccinated and willing to do any test you ask for.
InteressengebieteNaturCampingTrampenErlebnissportartenFitnessYoga / WellnessTanzenOutdoor-AktivitätenWandernLeben im Camper-VanKaritative ArbeitenFarmarbeitNachhaltigkeitTiereHaustiereZeichnen & MalenHeimwerken & DIYSchreibenBücherMusik
mehrVideoaufnahmenFotografieKochen & BackenVegetarier / VeganerPolitik & SozialesKulturSelbstentwicklungEvents & SoziallebenGärtnern
Bereiche, die mich interessieren oder in denen ich anderen etwas beibringen kann
Interessiert mich:GartenarbeitenHeimwerker- und BauarbeitenMithilfe auf einem BauernhofÖkoprojekteSprachpraxisKunstprojekteUnterrichten
Bereits etwas Erfahrung vorhandenBabysitten und KinderbetreuungSeniorenbetreuungHandwerkliche ArbeitenHausarbeitenBetreuung von TierenTourismus / GastgewerbeKaritative Arbeit
In der Lage, anderen etwas beizubringen:Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die FamilieHilfe mit Computer /Internet
Was könntest du arbeiten?
Since I am 15 years I am working part-time as a waitress in different restaurants. I fell in love with the job and started an apprenticeship as an event organiser at the public swimming pool in my hometown in Germany (organising concerts, accounting, marketing and the day to day business). While working there I also gained a life saving and first-aid certificate. Furthermore I have experience in babysitting and working with pets at the local animal rescue center. Due to Covid I started even more hobbies like craftsmanship but I am still learning :)
More details you'll find in the description or just ask me! ☺️
Mehr Infos zu meinen Sprachinteressen
I would love to improve my language skills and of course learn the local language!
Was noch ...
To relax in times of the pandemic I have recently discovered yoga, meditation and sport as a new hobby and started learning the ukulele.
I am already curious to get to know you!
Etwas mehr Information
I am a vegetarian/vegan
Thanks Sofia, this is your home, always.
Thanks Sofia, this is your home, always.