10.07.2020 - 26.07.2020
unterwegs auf Reisen
Bonjour ! Hi there !
I'm Santina, 27, from Paris. Having studied History, Languages and Urban Planning, I'm passionate about foreign languages and cultures, old stones and castles, mysterious archeological sites, wild landscapes, vibrant cities, traditional folklores and general art (especially cinema). To sum up I love discovering, exploring, sharing and being useful when I can!
I've studied and travelled in various European countries (especially the UK and Italy, probably my two favourite countries), as well as in Georgia, Iran, Armenia, and last year in Mexico for a gap year. All incredible experiences.
I know that I still have so much to discover and learn. I am curious, flexible, sociable and adaptative, so I am motivated to do any work, in any environment as far as I can learn new skills and find cultural enrichment in a friendly atmosphere. And make friends I may keep for life !
I have volunteered and have worked in most of the countries I've been and I've loved the experience each time.
I've got a Degree (3 years) in History and in English, a Master (5 years) in Urban History and Heritage and I got another Master one year ago in Urban planning.
But I've also tried many different students jobs, led university projects or worked in long-term jobs. They were all different but they all enriched me and allowed me to meet many different people.
As a student in Paris I've been :
- a babysitter for different kids
- a stewardess and receptionist for companies and for events
- a French/English/Littérature teacher for children and students of different ages and levels
- a museum attendant and receptionist for exhibitions in a Paris museum
- a sales person in Paris most famous department store, the Galeries Lafayette, and in a biological supermarket
After my studies two years ago, I have worked as an urban planner in international innovation and territorial development in Paris and I've also volunteered for the building and restoration of old villages in France.
As a volunteer in Mexico one year ago, I have
- helped with the promotion and the creation of ecological/ecotourism projects
- worked (with the UNESCO) as an assistant for participative urban projects
- helped with farming and gardening
- worked for tourists reception and hostel maintenance
- worked as a waitress
- helped with English classes
- I speak English (I studied English for a few years) but I'm still eager to practice and improve ! I can teach French in return, I've done it many times. :)
- I love animals so I can be petsitter with great pleasure
- I'm not a professional but I also love taking photos
- I've done a bit of everything else as a volunteer (building, garden, farming, hostel receptionist, waitress, cleaning, babysitting...)
Finally, no specific skills, I prefer to experiment many different things before finding (I hope!) my own talent. :)