Belgien, Frankreich, Luxemburg, Niederlande
02.09.2019 - 01.09.2020
UPDATE: If you have work in 2020 which include payment I will be very happy to hear from you!
WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
- Places where I can deepen my skills in regard of gardening, farming, sustainability and eco building
- Places where I can deepen my skills regarding yoga, cooking and healthy food
- Places to work with creativity, art and handycrafts
Master degree in Social Anthropology from the University of Copenhagen. My speciality field is health and body mind connection. 1 year of studies at the University of Madison-Wisconsin, USA
Diploma degree in outdoor life
Seminars in psychotherapy
2 weekend courses in permaculture
YOGA AND MEDITATION
I have been practising yoga and meditation for 11 years. From 2008-2012 I lived at a yoga and mediation school in Denmark attending classes on a daily basis and participating in various retreats (including a 3 months retreat with 1 month of silence).
I love being in the outdoors, working, exploring, hiking, sleeping outside or just sitting and being quite and enjoying nature. I'm interested in self sufficiency and I would like to create a smaller farm or course center in the future focusing on sustainability. I like to be creative, to paint, work with clay, decorate and write poems. I love to cook and to make food colourful and nutritional and to learn about new types of food and dishes. I also love reading, for example about psychology, body-mind connection, the brain and Jungian analysis of fairy tales.
I grew up at a small farm with hens, sheep, horses and cats. My parents had a large kitchen garden where we grew most of our vegetables. Together with my sister I did a lot of horseback riding as a child and teenager. I helped taken care of the animals, which I loved and still do.
I am an open-minded, smiling and curious person, who loves to explore life and different cultures. Through previous travels and work I am used to talk and work together with many different kind of people. I am good at organizing, having an overview of things and take responsibility. I like to keep things clean and orderly. I enjoy to have periods of peace and quietness to read, enjoy nature or meditate.
Outdoor rehabilitation project for people with special needs (Denmark)
Employee at the company International Health Insurance (Denmark)
Several jobs at cafés and restaurants (among the places Hotel D'Angleterre and Caviar House in Copenhagen)
Drama teacher (Argentina)
Au Pair (Iceland)
Farming, gardening and permaculture (Sweden, Denmark, France, Italy, Germany, Belgium)
Restoring hiking trails (Spain)
Argentina, USA, Spain, Italy, Japan, Norway, Sweden, France, Germany, Belgium
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
- Gardenwork: sowing, weeding, cutting bushes, trimming hedges, courses in permaculture
- General maintenance: Grinding and painting, cutting grass, smaller woodwork tasks
- Chopping wood: I love it!
- Taking care of animals (horses, sheep, hens, dogs, cats)
- Cooking: Especially vegetarian cooking. I have been cooking for larger groups of people
- Working with people with special needs
- Planning, organizing and leading work-projects
- Yoga: I have been studying and practicing yoga for 11 years (hatha yoga).
- Mindfulness practices (such as silent walks and relaxation techniques)
- Café work: Serving, ordering and cleaning
Danish (mother tongue), English (fluently), Spanish (basic)