unterwegs auf Reisen
Hi, I'm Kristen! I've long planned on heading to NZ for work on wineries and farms, and now, after far too many years of working on my laptop day in and day out, the time has come! I'm eager to get my hands dirty doing whatever needs to be done, and enjoying the scenery that the regions of NZ have to offer.
I love cooking, hiking, reading, and attending concerts.
During my Workaway adventures, I'd really like to...
* Work on wineries (especially helping with the growing/harvesting/production processes). Honestly, I'm still learning when it comes to wines, but I'd love to learn as close to the source as possible.
* Learn about sustainability/eco-tourism
* Learn about running an inn/bnb/airbnb (I'd love to own/run one in my lifetime)
* Work in cafes. I love coffee and food, but it's been a while since I've baristad/worked as line chef. I'm eager to get back in there, so if you happen to have a small cafe or restaurant that needs support - I'm your girl!
* SEO (helping your site appear on Google)
* Social media strategy/posting
* Promotional strategy
* Website improvements/optimizations
* Speedy at raking and bagging leaves
* Planting flowers
* General yard work
* DIY projects (refinishing furniture)
Caring for animals: I’ve grown up around animals, mostly dogs and birds. Had a horse and rode for years. I’m lucky that one of my friends has a small farm with all sorts of critters, so I help her with her goats, pigs, and chickens.
Let me know if there's anything you'd like to know - I'm happy to share!