Ich bin gerade
Hello WorkAway Community :D
My name is Emily - I am a positive, open minded and very friendly 30 year old Occupational Therapist from Australia. I have loved being part of the WorkAway community in Hawaii, Canada, Spain, Ireland, Italy and New Zealand during amazing travels over the past 8 years. I have loved the learning, connections and cultural exchange possible through WorkAway overseas. I have some time to travel in Australia and would love to connect through WorkAway projects on this side of the world too!
I look forward to meeting soon :)
Bereiche, die mich interessieren oder in denen ich anderen etwas beibringen kann
Bereits etwas Erfahrung vorhandenGartenarbeitenHandwerkliche ArbeitenÖkoprojekteBetreuung von TierenSprachpraxisKunstprojekte
In der Lage, anderen etwas beizubringen:Babysitten und KinderbetreuungSeniorenbetreuungZubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die FamilieMithilfe auf einem BauernhofHausarbeitenTourismus / GastgewerbeKaritative ArbeitHilfe mit Computer /InternetUnterrichten
Was könntest du arbeiten?
- Occupational Therapist (both community and individual client base from ages 5-95!) - 4 year bachelor degree and 5 years working.
- Highly adaptable to new working environments in a professional manner
- Retail and significant customer service experience
- Work experience in multiple international contexts
- Humanitarian volunteering in numerous developing countries with schools, residential facility and basic construction
- Work experience in wineries, farms, basic physical work and cleaning
- Qualified in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Senior First Aid
- Drivers License
- Work Away experiences in Canada at an Eco Retreat, two Lake Resorts, Apple Orchard/Winery, Hostel, with two families and in Hawaii at a Guesthouse. Three WorkAway’s in Spain at a Hotel, English Immersion Program and at an English Academy. Another project in Italy helping with a summer sports camp for children and in a family home. Ireland helping in a hostel plus two tourism projects on the South Island of New Zealand.
Overall, I have great interpersonal skills, am an open and easy communicator. I can relate to and get along really well with a wide range of people and love to look on the bight side of everything/everyone. I am a very organised and respectful person who takes pride in maintaining integrity.
I am a very easy going person and after growing up on a farm in regional South Australia have developed a strong work ethic. I enjoy learning from and working with others, particularly trying new things and look forward to meeting amazing people along the way!
Was noch ...
I love to keep active, cook/eat healthy, indulge in red wine, live music, be in the great outdoors and explore as many corners of this amazing planet we get to call home as possible! I have lived in many shared homes and am a very considerate and clean person to live with. I'm looking forward to contributing to local life of individuals/families/communities and being part of different ways of life than my own. I would love to come and be part of your passions and contribute in helping them succeed!
Please let me know if you have any questions for me or would like references :)
Etwas mehr Information