13.11.2017 - 14.11.2019
Hi all, my name is Damian and I am a 26 y.o. Dutchie traveling Australia. I've had a fascination for the continent ever while growing up; my father is born and raised in Adelaide and was always spoiling me with the most amazing stories about growing up Down Under and how he, one day, would take me to Australia to experience 'the life' for myself. Unfortunately, that day never came and now I'm exploring it by myself! I am a creative, open-minded, free-spirited gay guy that wants to explore everything concerning different cultures, paces, lifestyles, spiritualities and whatever this fantastic planet has to offer. I live a yogi lifestyle and respect all that is around us.
While traveling Australia I would like to get to know as many locals as possible, help wherever I can, learn from whomever I can, teach whoever I can - but above all; enjoy every part of the journey by diving into unknown adventures.
I'd love to embrace myself with people who:
- are yogi's - and want to learn more about asana's or any aspect of the yogi lifestyle. But also yogi's that are eager to share their vision with other yogi's. I have just finished a 200TTC in India, so teaching yoga or volunteering in a yoga studio, ashram or retreat would be amazeballs.
- do Reiki. I have recently obtained my first degree in Reiki and would love to work more with this amazing gift.
- teach about permaculture.
- live self-sufficiently; cob houses, earthships, communities, tiny houses any one??!
- are creative and passionate. I have a bachelor in fashion technology, so if anyone needs help with concept development, styling, photoshoots, marketing (though I'm not that fond of marketing), creative writing or anything else involved with branding; please get in touch! I'd love to be part in a new creative adventure.
So far, this is all that comes to mind about telling about myself. If you have any questions whatsoever, please get in touch!
Love and light
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
- I'm a fashion academy graduate (branding), therefore I've skills as a creative writer, stylist, photographer (+ Photoshop and InDesign), design and editing and marketing. Basically anything you need to create a successful commercial business. If you need any help marketing your business - I'm your man.
- My graduation project was focused on creating a minimalistic and meaningful life; so if you need any help decluttering your household - I can be your minimalism coach!
- I have a degree in Reiki; any energy blockades, fatigues, whatsoever - I can give you a treatment and you'll feel brand new.
- I have (by the time of October 2017) obtained a Yoga Teacher Training 200 hrs Certificate.
- I know how to make my way around the (vegetarian/vegan) kitchen.
- I am great with animals.
- I am also great with kids.
- If you would like to learn a new language; I speak (and write!) fluent Dutch.
- I love cleaning.
- I like to get my hands green and dirty.
I try to avoid animals products as much as possible