01.12.2019 - 01.04.2020
My name is Bridget and I'm 22 years old. I was born in Russia, and migrated with my family to Australia when I was 9. I grew up in Sydney.
In November 2019, I will be finishing my Bachelor of Media and Communications and am looking to travel and immerse myself in new experiences. The focus areas of my studies included film production and social/political science. Personally, I am interested in topics of philosophy, psychology, spirituality, consciousness, social science, anthropology and economics. I read a lot in my spare time and am on a quest to raise my level of self-awareness.
I will be honest, I don't know where I want my life to go, now that the opportunity doors will open as I finish my degree. All I know is that I will never be fulfilled by chasing things outside of myself to give me meaning. I feel as though I need a big detox from the affluent capitalist society I've been immersed in for so many years. I find Sydney mentality to be quite toxic and opposing to the way I'd like to live my life. I'd like to travel to be inspired by alternative methods of living and by people with alternative ideologies on life, as opposed to the capitalist materialism (rat race) I'm surrounded by now. I'd like to understand what it means to find that stillness inside. I'd like to realise my purpose and go in the direction of fulfilling it.
I'm very open minded and kind hearted. I wish to be free spirited. I'm sensitive to my external environment, an empath, making me a good communicator with people from all walks of life. I'm a hard worker and I enjoy being challenged. I like to learn and I respect knowledge and wisdom passed on.
I'd like to learn new skills such as cooking, farming, building etc. I'd like the work to teach me something and be of value to me personally, rather than mindless repetitive tasks, or a work environment where I am not appreciated.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
I am very willing to be involved in all types of work. My areas of experience include:
- Babysitting - In Sydney I babysit a 5 year old girl called Eva. I also have a 2 year old half-brother named Phoenix. I have very good experience with kids and I love to spend time with them because of their unique perspective on the world.
- Previous Au Pair Experience in Venice, Italy - I worked for an Italian businessman Nino, staying with their family and helping out with their kids and with the management of multiple hostels in Venice.
- Film Production - I've studied film for 3 years, I have experience in filming short films and videos and editing footage sing Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Administration Work - I've worked as a receptionist and personal assistant for over 5 years for multiple employers. I'm very good at being organised and managing the running of administrational tasks.
- Teaching English - I speak very well and write even better. I'm able to communicate with all types of people and can help with teaching English.
- Willing and able to work outside and in nature, building and farming!