Australien, Französisch- Polynesien, Indien, Myanmar, Neuseeland, Papua New Guinea
01.09.2017 - 28.02.2021
Hello to those who find me!
I have found my life’s passion after some searching and traveling trials and triumphs.
On the whole, what moves me towards inner prosperity is what can be broadly called, bioremediation. What this embodied action can look like spans many ecological and social niches. However this is not one single task to complete such as reforestation of single tree units for single accounting purposes. The bioremediation I have been studying incorporates all aspects of environmental and socioeconomic healing, with the depth of its interconnectivity being tied to affecting the health of the whole, the holistic revitalization of the body and mind, of individuals, communities, and the planet at large.
Yes that was a long sentence, this is what inspires me to work without pausing, however the pauses that do punctuate my life are best used for reflection and meditation upon direction and intent of these actions, and they are an indispensable part of the growth and recession of life.
I am looking towards Workaway as a platform to connect, learn and study under individuals and families who are working with plants in a different way, a way with reciprocitous intent and design implications of abundance. I want to learn the local ways of gardening and working with nature in each of the places I travel to create a mosaic of deep understandings of different cultural and ecological approaches.
Some of my best times have been working with the little children growing up in the volunteer space with families, and it’s a true joy to see them thriving in such a new world paradigm. So yes I would love to help with any babysitting or related chores assisting in childcare or education.
I am very malleable and adaptogenic to different lifestyles and epistemologies, all have their place and purpose to learn from.
Workaway offers the opportunity to humble the traveler to unique communities and complex ways of knowing, I am here to listen and learn. Thank you for taking the time to read this monologue.
A little bit of my History
- I have been working in reforestation in Canada and New Zealand.
- With more of a broad interest in whole systems thinking in ecological restoration, rebuilding ecosystems and communities, feeding the people through agroforestry and permaculture principles, that will also feed the land and restore its homeostasis and abundance
- Seeking out this kind of systems design has seen me volunteering in many different countries under different teachers to learn how to design and plant intelligently by observing the inherent intelligence in nature, and acting in concordance
- Meditation: in the beginning, seeking out different meditation practices taught by the Thai Forest traditions
- More broadly practicing a variety of techniques in Thailand and Myanmar
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
- gardening and permaculture experience
- not shy to hard labour, and long days
- little bit of building experience, with Earthship construction
- Forager / Wildcrafting
- Cartoonist / Abstract Painter
- Creative writer
- Endurance Athlete
English - Learning Spanish
Interested in collaborating with any Host artist projects, or creative writing.
I love to challenge myself physically and mentally.
Very interested in the medical plants and human optimization.