I am a free spirit who lives in an old farm house with my friend and her kids (normally they are travelling) and my vision is to establish a self-sustaining village in Tyrol/Austria...We are surrounded by majestic mountains and amazing landscape which you will definitely fall in love with when you are a nature loving and outdoor person :-) Skiing, ice-skating, hiking...whatever you wish for :-)
We like to eat vegan & organic food and believe in liberty. We love staying in the nature and living with it instead of exploiting it.
We can talk Tyrolian, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French, Norwegian to you...what's your native language?
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Betreuung von Tieren
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Babysitten und Kinderbetreuung
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
You will get to know a lot of Tyrolean traditions, can learn about farming, herbs, alternative medicine, money system etc. Also you can benefit by skiing down the mountains (close to Wilder Kaiser, Kitzbühl), hiking and simple enjoying pure nature and water. Another option might be that you could join us in our next travel in our van :-)
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
- Right now we need some help for welding some parts of the under-floor of our van/camper as it got kind of rusty...so a car mechanic or someone with good mechanical skills is more than welcome to come around.
- Also we are looking for someone who likes to join us equipping our new van...therefore electrical skills, a carpenter etc. is needed.
- Are you keen in building homepages and other IT stuff?
- Another thing in which you could help out is teaching us and our dog...due to limited amount of time our lovely dog got used to some habits which we would love to get rid off, so we might need some help from a dog specialist on how we should react towards him etc. :-)
- As well the kids always love having some company around: you like to help them improving their skiing skills or talking to them in your native language or making some art stuff with them, making music together...or or or...they are real explorers who love adventures :-)
- Also you could give yoga, mediation or any other interesting classes in our small nonprofit association...
and lots of other things...new ideas are always welcome :-)
One more thing: if you believe in this Chinese mikrobe, you better wanna look for another place :-) Also notice that we are a non-smoking place.
Französisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Italienisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Norwegian bokmål: Gute Kenntnisse
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
As I enjoy the varity of cultures and different traditions all over the globe I love to speak new languages as I believe it's the key discover all this and getting to know amazing people.
You will have your own room and sharing bath room, kitchen, living room with us. Don't worry: there will be internet for you :-)
We live pretty much in the center of the village, so you can reach almost anything be foot...there is always public transport to the next bigger city. Maybe also a bike is around.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Dieser Gastgeber nimmt gern Digital Nomads bei sich auf.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Platz für Wohnmobile.
Dieser Gastgeber ist bereit, Reisende mit Haustieren bei sich aufzunehmen.
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week