Bisher 231 mal gespeichert
One day, the urge to leave the world of offices and research, and live in and with nature became urgent.
After a few years of preparation, research of house (first in Belgium and then in France without result) and training in permaculture, fruit trees, berries, aromatic and medicinal herbs, Bach flowers, vegetable growing, internships with market gardeners, lactofermentation, preserves, reading books, etc, it happened: I finally found a wonderfull place to live independently, hands in the ground, head under the stars and savor the day.
Creative, joyful, slightly spiritual, supportive, feminist, greedy, attentive, passionate about photography, I would be more concretely tempted to co-create a welcoming place to live.
The house is located (Tigalate, La Palma, Canary Islands) on a plot of 5000m2 which should be transformed into a nourished garden with dry toilets, oven and solar dryer, showers, table of hosts, docus evenings, associative coffee, flea market, recycling, various workshops and residence of artists.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Living on an island is an experience and a learning experience ...
Discovery of folklore, many local festivals, religious holidays, customs, carnival, markets, crafts (cigar, pottery, cane sugar, leather, silk, ...), cooperatives, museums. Multiple languages spoken, French learning.
All in the spirit of permaculture: sharing and care...
A little bit of the world on this little island ...
Huge thanks Carole, Louise, Casper, Arthur, Margot, Edourdo, Suzy, Suzanna, Janosch, Fritzi, Christian, Anders, Françoise, Dario, Sandra, Marc, Charlotte, Kesia, Robertito, Yuyu, Martha, Daniel, Simon, Felicita, Julia, Lorenzo for your precious contribution and and all of our life experience exchanges
Autonomous person with initiative spirit who can create, build, sew, cultivate, paint, sow, cook, preserve, carve, marvel are welcome!
The place is calm, soothing and quiet, you must be able to appreciate ...
Expected tasks and / or competencies:
-curtain and blind manufacturing
- pallet or wood constructions (hut, toilet, shower, kitchen, etc.)
- design in permaculture
- cut the trees
- accoustic insulation
- building a solar oven
- construction of a water tank
- reflection and research a local for community cafe
- home maintenance
- the house is isolated and very quiet if you want to go out at night, dance, go to bars, this is not the right place
- perfect for a moment of rest, immersed in nature
- vegetarian and low consumer welcome
- 4 hours of work in exchange for housing, bathroom and kitchen (fridge, gas crockery), basic, dry and some frech product: vegetables, fruits, legumes, pasta, rice, couscous, quinoa, flour, spices, homemade bread baked and marmelade once a week, and terraces, reading and meditation places, coffee-laying, gardens, walks (GR 130 near the house), views ...
- you complete food according to your desires
- no specific diets offered
- artist residency possible: writing, creation of sites, painting small formats, sculptures in the garden, photography, drawing, sewing, etc. ; there is no artists' studio), one hour of work a day and one work of art
- rooms are interconnecting, bathroom / kitchen room is shared with both rooms
- camping (bring your own equipment) possible in the garden
- stay about of a week to start and about a month max; I appreciate solitude and freedom
- know how to use a dry toilet: maintain it, empty it, clean it, prepare it
- you have to like working in the garden
- It's not impossible that you will be the only workaway during your stay
- ideal for couples or pairs or independent persons
- carefully clean the premises for the following guests
- no wifi at home. I can provide information on bars where there is wifi
- welcome en enjoy!!
Bus stop: 5 minutes from the house to reach towns, markets, museums, cafes, airport. More complicated to go to the beach but doable with time...
Possibility of car rental on the island. It's easier to visit by car than by bus
Walks from the house
No internet at home at this moment but not far away
The quiet and green island is very well served by public transport.
It offers masses of beautiful marked walks, small museums, small towns or villages full of charm, amazing beaches and the possibility of "ploufs" everywhere. Small cafes and restaurants everywhere too.
The Palmeros are very welcoming, kind and quiet. There is no pollution, 5G, noise, highway, mall... and full of stars, wind, strength and good energy!
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
4 hours a day
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: