Desde: Estados Unidos
02/05/2021 - 01/09/2021
I'm currently in Paris going to art school enjoying tea, music, imaginary things, mushroom foraging, climbing, dancing, storytelling
Bonjour! My name is Melina and I am a creative problem solver. I spend my free time dancing, arting, and cultivating ideas. I love to experience new things and I am always looking for a way to learn in every situation.
I am an artist who likes all mediums. I am especially familiar with pen, watercolor, acrylic, and digital art. I would love to help create a mural or decorate anything that needs it.
I grew up in a small area in Northern California called Humboldt. It is a beautiful place full of very tall trees and very wonderful people. From living in such a small town I learned the value of kindness and connection. I hope to spread this sort of love as far as my legs can take me.
Right now, I am living in Paris attending art school for Art, Media, and Technology. I am finishing my first year and am in search of some fun things to do over the summer in France!
I am EXTREMELY interested in learning to build a cob house and would commit my entire summer if it means I get to help build! I have read so much about it and actually brought a cob house construction manual with me from the US in hopes of using it sometime soon.
I also would love to be in a community that does yoga together or ecstatic dance or something - I really miss moving with people! I love tea and want to learn more about the art of it.
I am very organized and comfortable being in a leading position if needed. I am also comfortable talking to large groups of people if I am familiar with the information I need to present.
- Customer service (receptionist / waiter)
- Organization: physical & digital - I can make anything neat and tidy
- Digital Media: graphic design, video production, some photography experience, website content creation, familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Audition, Premiere Pro, iMovie, Microsoft, MAC, and PC - just computer stuff in general.
- Sewing (clothes / pillows / repairs), I worked as a seamstress last year for 4 months using industrial machines creating knitwear for sale with Sacred Geometrix (https://www.etsy.com/shop/SacredGeometrix)
- Art: drawing, painting, tattoo design, tattooing (3 years), art show curation, lighting assistant
- Child care (Au Pair)
- Some carpentry experience: I can do basic things like build planter boxes, put up shelves, repair walls, use a drill, saw, hammer, and painting - I love painting!
- Gardening: my mother is a casual DIY gardener so I can help out with that too! I absolutely adore house plants:D
I have my own camcorder and digital camera and have been making amateur videos of my journeys. I would love to create a video or take photos of your project for you to share!
I am a really fast learner and can confidently say that I can accomplish most things very well when given good instruction. I would love to assist an artist or do something really outside the box.
I can cook! My grandma gave me very in depth cooking lessons as a child so I can easily follow any recipe. I usually eat healthy veg food and take pleasure in making my own meals everyday! I do enjoy a sweet treat here and there(:
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
I am fluent in English, so always happy to share! I would love to have chats avec quelqu'un qui parle français, I have been learning for awhile but not very formally so I'd love to practice!
Check out what I'm making in art school: http://portfolio.newschool.edu/ivesm560/
Permiso de conducir