Información de perfil
Información de viaje
Actividades que me interesan:
I am from one of Baltic countries, want to find out the difference of life in another countries in many aspects. Yes, I am really curious, maybe you too!
Mi próximo destino:Italy - Desde Dic 2022 Hasta Feb 2023 Ver todos
Despite having large experience in many spheres and having many skills (what you can see below), I just believe in better life and want to be helpful and gain new skills, new friends would be happy to find harmony in myself, in people, in nature. I grew up in a strict family, so I’m disciplined, polite and decent, and I can clearly did tasks, easily repeat operations from others. The main things, I would like to know what else I am able to do and how people life is going in other countries. I know, now is not easy time for all humanity, so help of every single person is important and I am able to give that help. I just want physically basic needs, trust, knowledge and understanding and friendship in exchange.
InteresesNaturalezaActividades al aire libreTrabajo de caridadJardineríaAnimalesMascotasIdiomasArte y diseñoDibujo y pinturaBricolaje y manualidadesLibrosPelículas y televisiónMúsicaTecnologíaCocina y alimentaciónCulturaEventos y sociedadCuidado de plantas
Latvian (Lettish): Fluido
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
I can teach or help to practice in languages what I speak and I really want to learn such languages as Italian and Spanish.
Habilidades y conocimientos que quiero compartir o aprender
Me interesa:Proyectos de construcción y bricolajeCuidado de animalesVida en una granjaMantenimiento generalAyuda domésticaProyectos artísticos
Ciertos conocimientos de:IdiomasProyectos ecológicosJardineríaCocinar para toda la familia
Puedo enseñar:Trabajo de caridadEnseñanza
Que habilidades tienes?
My skill backpack is quite heavy:
I graduated University in my country and gain:
1) bachelor degree in Biology and nature science. (In three years I learned a little by: botany, zoology, anatomy, biophysics, biochemistry, molecular biology, ecology etc). My thesis was: The influence of preadaptation to heat stress on the changes of oxidative processes in the functionally different organs of wheat seedlings (Triticum aestivum L.), so I am more "White biologist" -who mostly works in laboratory. By the way, I want gain more information and will be able to use theory on practice.
2) master degree in Education with possibility to teach Biology and Chemistry in Latvian Secondary schools. So I have all skills, what teacher need to be able to engage with children and people. Also I have experience: I worked two years as a Biology and Chemistry teacher; participate in different summer camps, one was in Italy.
Some years ago I was living in country side, in small house with garden, so I am able to:
1) dig or dig over the soil using a shovel and spade.
2) sawing off dead branches and branches with a small saw or garden pruner.
3) uproot small trees or stumps.
4) clean the territory from organic contamination ( for example, old fruits, leaves, moss and etc) and from inorganic pollution (stones, garbage, etc.)
5) I can be helpful in harvesting vegetables, fruits, berries.
6) I can water plants and carry buckets or water cans
7) I can take care of vegetable and flower beds.
PS: All this is connected on the features of my climate and habitat what can differ from where I will live, but I have muscle memory and learn quite fast, so I need it will be not a problem we will need to unite what and how I will do it, maybe something will be the same.
I am physically strong and quite hardy industrious and quite inquisitive, so I can do wide range of work.
1) cooking. Through the process of preparing food I learnt not just how to follow the recipe, but:
a) how to correctly choose and prepare ingredients;
b) some knife cutting skills;
c) work with flavoring;
d) cook different type of dishes, for example soup, salad, second dish and also some cakes
e) different country cuisine: Latvian, Russian, Italian and a bit Japan.
This hobby improved my organizational and cleanliness skills, patience, problem solving and creativity and also hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity what will be helpful also outside the kitchen. Cooking different types of food using variety of methods helped me to understand world culture, customs and tastes.
2) Embroidering, mostly cros stich and bead embroidery. Through this hobby, I gained such skills as: diligence, perseverance, accuracy, accuracy and the manifestation of imagination.
3) Сreation of beadwork mostly bracelets. Because of this hobby, I have developed fine motor skills and sequence of actions, and I am not afraid of long monotonous work.
4) Picking berries, mushrooms and some useful herbs. For me it is really big excitement to walk around the fields and forests and find hiding useful stuff what after I can prepare for long winter.
5) Fishing from shore to small fish with a fishing rod. Мery good coaching patience, diligence, attention and concentration and I do not know really why, it is even relaxing.
I am really sorry, it can happen that I am a bit slow in everyday life, cannot do everything fast (jokes about slowest people living in Baltic are not really a jokes), it doesn't mean I am really slow, it only because of reaction just I will not succeed in work where person need to be fast or instantaneous. Also, telling the truth, I believe to be able do the job slowly and steadily and gain quite high quality result.
As you see on my photos, I am wearing glasses in my everyday life. Trust me, in rainy day it is totally difficult to work outside under the rain and don`t be able to see clearly what you do.
In free time I prefer listen to music, watch animation films and beading. I know how to play chess, monopoly, UNO and some card games.
Permiso de conducir
I cannot drink all typec alcohol without special medicine, but I can help to produce alcoholic drinks.
I CANNOT be vegetarian (all types) because of iron deficiency and I need meat/fish/milk products at least three times a week.