Top rated hostel in all platforms in Imsouane.
Best volunteering experience.
Imsouane is known for it's great waves, and has one of the longest waves in the world and sunshine all year around.
If you're looking to surf and relax but also help us improve you're in the right place!
Cocinar para toda la familia
Ayuda con ordenadores/Internet
Living in our hostel in Imsouane we will make sure to exchange the moroccan culture with you we have been traveling around Asia and Europe and we lived in many cities in Morocco, we meet a lot of tourist around the world and we love to exchange cultures.
What you will learn during your stay with us :
- We're communicative so we will make sure that you will get to know the Moroccan culture.
- We have strong experience with computers if you interested in these fields: Web design, everything UX/UI design, web development.
- We make most of the stuff in the hostel on our own, like bunk beds, the terrace etc., we can give you tips and teach you great skills.
- Cooking traditional Moroccan food.
- Moroccan arabic and berber language.
- Free soft board.
- Other things that you will figure out during your stay!
Volunteering opportunity from december, if you're interested to start from december please send a message.
English must be first language or primarily used, speaking other languages like french is a plus.
Do not text us ever if you're unsure about your plans, we don't like last minutes plans.
We prefer to not host couples.
You will have a single bed in a staff room or guests room, we don't offer private rooms.
As a volunteer with us you would be helping with 5 hour shifts.
Specific skills/interests we are looking for in helpers:
-General help: cooking, cleaning,.
Mainly we need help to do daily tasks of housekeeping :
# Cleaning : there is much work when we talk about cleaning, we take cleaning seriously and we have very good reviews about the cleanliness of our hostel you daily task could be cleaning stairsts, we have a surf hostel and people back from the surf there is always some mess happening, cleaning the toilets, guests kitchen, rooms, terrace.
You will have to pay attention to details and work hard.
We looking for hardworking helpers.
We respect volunteers because we're travelers ourselves. We have been backpacking a lot as well and we did voluntary help, so we respect voluntaries a lot. You will find yourself in a family atmosphere. We need open minded and easy going people to work with us.
Helpers should have the following characteristics:
- Longer-staying helpers are preferred (at least one month)
- Use your own initiative, attention to detail to keep everything running smoothly
- Practical/problem solving: fixing, making and maintaining things, using tools and power tools
- Motivated to get the job done quickly and efficiently
- Creative use of materials and resources
- Be clean please, clean your dishes and help cleaning in the house
- Respect the stuff
- Always ask before use something not yours
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
Este anfitrión ha indicado que está interesado en compartir su idioma o aprender otro.
Ponte en contacto con él para obtener más información.
Single bed in staff or guests dorm room.
Some more info on the job and location:
- Smoking allowed outside areas like the rooftop.
- 8 minutes walk to shops and town centre - the sea is 6 minutes walk away.
- Our town is ideal to walk, skate or cycle.
- There is no ATM in Imsouane and the next one in Tmanar about 25-30 min far away with a taxi, you need two taxi to go there first from Imsouane beach to the main road 5-10dh (0.5-1 euros) second you catch a Taxi or hitchhike to Tamri for 15 dh (1.5 euros), make sure to have enough cash.
- You have to respect our team, the neighborhood and locals.
- Disclaimer: We as the host are not responsible for any loss/injury sustained during your stay here and it is recommended to have travel insurance for medical emergencies.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
I spent years working as a digital nomad, so i wouldn't have problem with that unless you're not letting your online job take too much time from getting your work done in the hostel
Maximum 25 hours / week