2897 “me gusta”
We are centrally located on the waterfront and nestled between the Coastal mountains. We have some of the best climbing, kiting, biking, kayaking, skiing, hiking and mountaineering around. No other North American destination offers this caliber of outdoor adventure in one location!
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️PLEASE NOTE:*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ We receive many incredible applications. Read our profile very carefully before applying so that we can process it properly. Our preference is for applicants who are available the specific dates listed, if any.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- 1 Housekeeping Supervisor
- Lead Housekeeper
- Maintenance Supervisor
- 1 Crew Coordinator/Assistant Manager
- 1 summer Manager for our Narwhal's Ice Cream shop (May 2020)
Friendly personality and attention to detail are a must!
When contacting us please let us know your availability, tell us a bit about yourself, and explain why you feel you'd be a good fit.
We are a 24 room mid-sized hostel and Inn, which tends to be much more on the adventurer side rather then a "Party" destination. That being said, every day we're full of exciting and adventurous people of all ages who are coming to experience Squamish. We're passionate about the surrounding wilderness, have a very Canadian Lodge'ish vibe, and are the perfect place for you to experience all that Squamish and British Columbia have to offer.
Please read on for our complete Workaway listing..
Mantenimiento / bricolage
Ayuda en proyecto ecológico
Ayuda en casa
Ayuda informática / Internet
- While visiting us you will have the best chance to experience Canada's true wilderness, culture and adventure.
- Squamish has the youngest and fastest growing demographic in Canada! Squamish is where adventurers want to be!
- Within 45 minutes of both Vancouver and Whistler, we are the ultimate destination for an authentic Canadian experience.
- During your stay you'll have the opportunity to learn the "ins and outs" of a hostel as we've only been around for 4 years and we're still figuring it out as we go!
- You'll be staying with a fair, honest, and caring team in a friendly and fun environment.
- Weekly group dinners and monthly Crew Appreciation outings!
- Opportunity to live in a dynamic environment with travelers from all over the world. Learn new languages and skills!
- The Squamish Nation is one of the oldest Native Bands in BC and their culture and heritage is all around the Squamish vicinity.
- You'll be literally steps away from beautiful parks, forests, mountains and the Pacific Ocean!
Este anfitrión ofrece alojamiento y paga.
Our goal is to provide the best hostel experience possible and our workaway team is an integral part of this dream! We encourage you to explore and build lasting relationships with each other and guests from all over the world.
There's LOTS to do in a hostel but our 3 main departments are: Housekeeping, Reception & Maintenance. If you are interested in any of these positions please email us directly to apply. Other positions open up from time-to-time; feel free to inquire if any are available, but let us know what you are hoping for!
We generally ask for a 10 week commitment. The starting wage is always equal to or greater than minimum wage and we prefer applicants with valid work permits.
It is very important to us that we choose the right workawayers so please don't be shy: let us know your skills and which position would suit you best. Looking forward to hearing from you!
English and some of our team speaks French and Italian
Our staff dorm room has 2 bunk beds and is on an upper floor facing the water! It also has small lockers for a little bit of gear. Use of common areas and utilities are included (electricity, wifi, heat, etc.) Bedding is also included so you don't have to bring your own!
Squamish is the Outdoor Recreational Capital of Canada. You'll have access to the best wilderness on offer right in your backyard! Literally some of the best Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Kite boarding, Windsurfing, hiking, mountaineering, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, slack-lining in all of North America! All is easily accessible and within 15 minutes of where we are located.
We're also right downtown so cafes, bus stops, grocery stores, restaurants and pubs are all within a few minutes walk from our door. We don't have a restaurant (so you're responsible for your own food) but we do have an awesome kitchen for you to cook and we have a weekly group dinner.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Más de dos
Minimum of 16.6 hours a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: