I'm Anna and I'm studying in Rome, but my home is in Ariano Irpino, a little town near Benevento and Naples. I'm a patissier! I love cooking and above all I love patisserie!
I live in the country, my parents have lands what they cultivate. We make tomato sauce with our tomatoes, we make jam with our fruits and we make oil with olives. I like my little town, especially in august when there are festivals
Cuidado de niños y juegos creativos
Cocinar para toda la familia
Cuidado de animales
Práctica de idiomas
Help my father in farming
I have a bedroom with two beds
volunteers can visit Ariano Irpino or go to near cities such as naples. In ariano there are bus to most important cities and there is a railway station
Nearby Benevento has many remains of antiquity, of which the most famous is the triumphal arch erected in honour of Trajan by the senate and people of Rome in 114, with important reliefs relating to its history. Enclosed in the walls, this construction marked the entrance in Benevento of the Via Traiana, the road built by the Spanish emperor to shorten the path from Rome to Brindisi. The reliefs show the civil and military deeds of Trajan.
There are other considerable remains from ancient era:
- The well-preserved ancient theatre, next to the Cathedral and the Port'Arsa gate. This grandiose building was erected by Hadrian, and later expanded by Caracalla. It had a diameter of 90 meters and could house up to 10,000 (or 15,000) spectators. It is currently used for theatre, dance, and opera performances.
- A large cryptoporticus 60 m long, known as the ruins of Santi Quaranta, and probably an emporium. According to Meomartini, the portion preserved is only a fraction of the whole, which once measured 520 m in length.
- A brick arch called Arco del Sacramento.
- The Ponte Leproso, a bridge on the Via Appia over the Sabato river, below the city center.
- Thermae along the road to Avellino.
- The Bue Apis, popularly known as A ufara ("buffalo"). It is a basement in the shape of an ox or bull coming from the Temple of Isis.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Más de dos
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week