** UPDATE ** - I never check this site because we haven't needed anyone for a while until now. We have literally hundreds of messages I don't even have the time to read. If you have applied before - apologies. If you can do the below job, I'd love to hear from you again, providing you fit the criteria. We have an opening now, needed asap.
We are looking for :
- A single (prefersbly female) to live in our apartment (no one else staying) and manage rental inspections for that apartment and one other - all in the same complex in Waterloo. We will need you to do light jobs like watering plants, keeping the places clean, making sure rubbish bins are out on sundays and back in Mondays.. and other small jobs to help, as we are currently overseas. Sometimes we will need you to clean rooms between guests but very rarely. Please only reply if you consider yourself to have great attention to detail.
- Needed ASAP until whenever the two apartments are rented.
- Bonus points if you're someone who is friendly and warm.
- Be able to check your phone and reply regularly incase we need you for something, also to organize inspections with people who have contacted you.
- Someone that can update us when something is broken, damaged, needs replacement etc.
The place we live in, is a tiny tropical 3 bedroom place. You will have your own fully furnished room and full kitchen to cook meals in.
My partner Erick (Puerto Rican) and I (Australian) are based in Puerto Rico now, and have just moved from inner city Sydney in Redfern, running beautiful guesthouses in the same complex. we are transitioning these to long term places now.
You'll be living in the heart of the Indigenous area of Sydney only 25 mins walk / 7 min bus into the city, the area is also scattered with cute cafes that do amazing coffee and beautiful parks to picnic in (and watch adorable dogs!!).
No food provided, just accom.
A very sweet gig.
Get ready to have a real inner Sydney city experience in a quiet and historical neighbourhood ! We live in Redfern, which is an area deeply rooted with Indigenous Australian history, therefore hosts a high population of Aboriginals. It also has an array of art bars, and large cultural centres such as Carriageworks, and also many cute cafes with an eclectic and eccentric local community. We are also quite close to many tourist attractions such as Sydney Opera House and the rocks.
Este anfitrión ofrece alojamiento y paga.
El anfitrión ha indicado que pagará al menos el salario mínimo por hora de su país por cada hora trabajada y que también ofrecerá alojamiento. Pide ayuda con un negocio o una actividad empresarial. Ponte en contacto directamente con el anfitrión mediante la mensajería de la página para obtener más información y detalles sobre el salario ofrecido. Cualquier acuerdo con el anfitrión debe cerrarse por anticipado.
Showing people through apartments, sweeping front yards, bins, handling easy tasks for us.
You'll be staying in your own small furnished room within a three bedroom granny flat. The place is tiny but very cute with interesting decor and courtyard outside with a giant buddha. It doesn't have a lounge room, but it does have a hallway laden with fairy lights and art, as well as a table for two. No food provided but supermarket closeby and all access to kitchen with utensils you'll need.
The apartment block we live in is beautiful. It's surrounded by a balinese style garden, with 7 different apartments within a secure complex.. and a tipi in the back garden for your morning coffee before you start your day. HEAVEN!
Our place is a 7 min walk from Redfern station, 15 mins drive from the airport, and only a quick train ride to circular quay to see the main Sydney sights! We have many cool things and areas to explore around.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
1 hour a day / 7 days a week