Discover Korea while helping at our language cafe!
Have you ever thought of volunteering in a café with a wonderful view on the streets of Hongdae and have an amazing time with people from all over the world? Then, volunteering in our cafe might be your occasion to add incredible experiences to your travelling.
The Café is located in the cool neighbourhood of Hongdae: a wonderful mixture of appetizing restaurants, fashion boutiques and dazzling street art in the city. We are just 2 minutes far from Hongik University station, right in the heart of Hongdae.
The mission of our café is to help people improve their conversational English skills. So, you might be wondering that your volunteering tasks might be related to some sort of teaching. Nothing at all! Your job? Just have fun with us while chatting with new friends in English. Our job? Make sure you have fun, amazing time and delightful moments. In fact, we are a global café which gather people not just to share culture and language, but laughter and unforgettable moments as well. Our cafe’s environment is relaxed, friendly, informal and very relaxed.
So, please come and share some laughter with us ^^
Práctica de idiomas
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
You can get a lot of advantages when you join us!
1. Free Accommodation and simple food (Rice, Bread, Instant noodles and etc.)
2. Being friends with Koreans and staffs from all of the world
3. Have a chance to learn Korean and other languages
4. Share cultures and travel around cities in Korea
Qualifications to apply
1. English speakers – able to FLUENTLY speak, write and read in English
2. Out-going and open-minded personality
3. Lead a group in conversation
4. Like experiencing new life in Korea and be passionate about understanding Korean culture
5. Super friendly and like meeting people and willing to share life with co-workers/volunteers
6. Respect and Understand life of the coworkers
7. Born before year 1998
8. A Single volunteer (Sorry.. Couples/friends/Families cannot join us.)
What you do when you join us
1. Language Teaching - Talk/Teach English with Korean people to encourage them in improving English skill
2. Hour – 4 hours a day, (5days a week)
2-A. 2-shift helping and work 4 hours (either 1~5pm or 5~9pm for weekdays / 12~4pm for weekends)
2-B. Duration : min. 6 weeks to max. 3 months (extendable)
3. Teaching and Being friends with Korean members and staffs
4. Chat with Koreans and correct the wrong sentences.
5. English Program developing
WHERE TO STAY?
The accommodation for friends who are working in here and some students who wants to learn English with our staffs/volunteers.
- 10 mins away from the cafe on foot
- Quiet and cozy house for coworkers/volunteers and Users
- Double layer house (4 bed rooms and 2 bathrooms, Dormitory style)
- Stay with Koreans and coworkers/Volunteers and being friends with people from all over the world
- Provide free bed for Volunteers and simple food
We keep developing the right and exciting programs to enhance the skill of English.
if you join us, you can also get a chance to experience Korean and other cultures with our programs such as Local English trip with Korean, Food making Class, Gaming and etc.
No more than the Value of your Korean life!! time to Join!
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
4 hours/day, 5 days/week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: