Hi, We`re Min and Joy who moved to live in beautiful Gyeongju which is south of Seoul. We have a small farm and a private language school, too. My place is very quiet though, it is so nice to be relaxed and feel real Korea.
We have cycled in Australia and New Zealand for 8 months, in 2014. it is our first time to use this community, but we are hosts in both couchsurfing and warmshower. We would like to be your friends and give you much information about this country, since we got much help from many people around the world.
I am running a small language school and here we teach skills for children that are ages 8-15 years old and also some adult students. We realize the importance of having fun while learning English with foreigners by knowing more about them. l want my students to meet more people worldwide to know more interesting things from them. I would love to have your help to teach with me. To be more precise, you'll help the kids to practice their English. They will be happy to know many strangers who are travelling around the world. It must be very helpful as English is the best way to communicate with people.
During your stay with us, you will have a very comfortable room in the nature surrounded by rice-fields, fifteen minutes to bus stop. Apart from this, we are really grateful due to having various tourism destinations where you can spend your day off on travelling and discovering local cultures and historical things.
1. If you are not a native speaker but you have experiences of teaching English or are confident that you can teach, you are still very welcome.
2. We have two puppies (Funny and Mung). They might bark a lot when they see you first and can try to enter your room. l hope you do not mind these things.
*️️️️️️️ What we exchange with our volunteers:
1. Exploring the local areas in Gyeongju (history, temple, mountains, markets) during free time.
2. Enjoy learning Korean language and experiencing Korean culture
3. Meeting local people around Gyeongju. They are always eager to meet travelers from all over the world.
*️️️️️️ Free Accommodation:
1. We provide a private bedroom with a private bathroom.
2. You can use every facility in my place, ranging from doing laundry by using a washing machine to cooking food by yourself in the kitchen.
3. We are willing to take you wherever and whenever you want if possible.
4. We usually share and cook local food together when you want too.
*️️️️️️ Note: Please bring your own toiletries with you.
This is a very charming place where you can be sure your help will be warmly welcomed by everybody here! You can contact me on this platform. Looking forward to meeting you!
Ayuda en una granja
Cuidado de animales
Práctica de idiomas
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
korean country life style
I would like my workawayers to have some time with my students at my place.
lt can be my home when they come and stay 1 night and also can be my language school.
The room is comfortable, as it contains a double bed with sufficient space to spread out your belongings on hangers and a nice table and chair.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Maximum 6hours a day, 5days a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: