We are a nonprofit scientific organization in Vietnam, a member under scientific and human developing organization of Hai phong City. We work mainly in the field of scientific education, socialization, application of modern educating methods to develop high quality human resources, added value and stable development for society.
Our programs aim at education production, building and carrying out projects, programs applied scientific education progresses in the field of training, encourage other social organization to join community activities; build up and carry out cultural and native knowledge development project.
Trabajo de caridad
Práctica de idiomas
- Have opportunity to contribute to education, share your ideas and create positive influences on younger generation.
- Have chance to share love and compassion; build sense of community, gain experiences and skills working in a multicutural environment.
- Have chance to learn and exchange cultures with the locals and other volunteers from different countries.
- Have chance to enjoy a typical Vietnamese lifestyle when staying with typical Vietnamese family; visit extraordinarily beautiful landscapes in Vietnam in Ha Long Bay, Sapa, Son Doong, Ninh Binh in time off.
- Be provided with a volunteering certificate.
My organization works mainly about Education and Charity; thus, your main works when you apply as a volunteer in my organization are:
- Educating activities: Design and develop personal skills for children, provide the right platform and environment for the children to explore the world, develop empathy, discover their strength and weakness, their likes and dislikes on their own, and form their own opinions. Then, these children might evolve and grow into adulthood with their own sense of belief, moral-system and inner-compass.
- Charitable activities: Fundarise and donate essentials for underprivilledged children in SOS Centers and Fisher Village; Share love, laughter, compassion with them by telling them stories, organizing physical activities for them to play, motivate them to keep moving forward instead of just settling down.
Besides, you’ll be able to particpate in training sessions about language education, general creative education, voluntary activities from National and International NGO/NPO; Study and apply modern educational models from Internatioal partners to bring benefit to your local community.
Therefore, we would like to receive the volunteers with these charactertistics:
- Be responsible, enthusiastically volunteer; love playing with children and desire to contribute in educational and charitable areas.
- Have a good level of English.
- Be dynamic, have good sense of humor, an ability to organize and animate activities.
Homestay or stay in our Office.
- Accommodation: Volunteers will stay with the locals (we will find host families and guarantee the safety for volunteers) or in our Office (There’s a room for volunteers, maximum 2 volunteers each room). If you stay with the locals (homestay), you will have your own room (1 volunteer each room). (I've added some pictures of the room that volunteers recently live in).
- Food: Volunteers are covered with Lunch and Dinner, they’ll have meals with the locals in the host family they stay. Volunteers have to get there own Breakfast.
- Transportation: Volunteers can drive motorbike, electric bike which is available in host families; or else they can travel by motobike with a rented driver.
- Local sights: Haiphong is well known as a City of Port and a City of Flamboyants as well, we also famous for Do Son Beach where a lot of festivals are held every year.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Más de dos
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week