We are a young couple (30 years old both) that living in Çanakkale, a small town around Marmara and Aegan Sea . We live in a small flat at center of Çanakkale.
We need someone for help me with babysitting and simple house works.We have a little girl ( her name is Sakura, now 5 years old) We are really friendly people and our another purpose is make new friends, learn about different cultures and share experiences.
I'm an artist and any kind of art attracts me. Nowadays working with illustration and fashion projects.
We try to answer all of messages but it takes time sometimes because i can be busy with work.
Please don't offer me help for so far dates because my life is full with surprises and emergencies. I can't know what will happen a few months later. A few weeks or one month before your arrival is ok with me. Also last minute offerings are ok with me too.
Niñera / cuidado de niños
Cocinar / compras
Ayuda en casa
I like sharing my art and skills anytime, and interested in all kinds of art including manga (comics) drawing, painting, fashion design and illustrations, doll making, sculpting and so. I can teach and share any of them. For traditional culture, we are not a traditional family. We aren't even natives of this country, but immigrants here. But still we know many people around who are natives and spend time with them.
Çanakkale is very old ancient Greek city, the ancient Troy ruins nearby. It doesn't offer many stuff, just a quiet coast city around sea. Also nearby islands are very attractive for travelers.
- Only -FEMALES-. (sorry guys, it looks funny to ask a man to take care of my baby. I don't answer males anymore, because if people don't have time for read my profile I don't have to spend my time with answering.)
- We live in medium house and there is not too much house works. We need to do only little works and helpers dont have to make all, we can share it as flatmates.
- Babysitting doesnt mean Im gonna leave my daughter whole week. I will be there at house as well, at least most of the time. She is going to kindergarten while im at workshop.
- We only offer accomandation, food and language exchange. Also, we can do what we can if needed (like informing about city, about public transport etc.) :)
- I'm teaching my arts (manga drawing, fashion design, doll making) for free. We can make a free workshop here during our time together if volunteer wishes. I like teaching and sharing.
- I'm mangaka (manga artist) If someone interest in art, absolutely preferred. But not required.
- Smoking and alcohol are ok. We are also smoker and drinker, and we like drink together :)
- We have a simple rule in house. Turkey is not a very safe country, especially for foreginers. So, you must let me know if you will stay out at night or something. No need to keep me worried. Also public transport is not available after ten p.m.
- Nowadays I'm busy with fashion design projects. Volunteers who has sewing skills can choose to help me with fashion too but it's not necessary, just an option.
Contact us for more details. I hope, it will be a good experience ^^
For hitchikers and people who doesn't have certain dates:
I know that managing things is hard on travel, but please give me at least a restricted time period of your stay. I cant book one or two months to you just because you can come and stay a few days in my place in that months. It's unfair to anothers. At least give me your "possible" dates.
English, Russian, Serbian, Turkish
We have a simple flat with two rooms. One of them is my bedroom, another is a common room, but includes tek big couches for sleep. We offer volunteers this room. We have internet connection and wireless. I'm not good with describe something, volunteers can feel free to ask me any question about, i always reply. we can share anything i have in house, i m not so sensitive. I always do my best for all needs of people who i host.
Our place is very close to city center, something like 10 mins. Çanakkale is a small city, transport options are very easy. We walk almost everywhere, because anything else is close.
We are smokers but we don't smoke indoor, we prefer smoking at balcony or near open window of bathroom.
- We're both smoker, so if you have a problem like asthama etc. or smoke is dangerous for your health, please think twice. This is only a prewarning.
- I need only one volunteer at one time but if you are travelling together and already get along well, two volunteers are ok too.
- I can show volunteers around city and transport informations they will need.
- Turkey is NOT a very safe country. If you decide to stay, there will be some basic safety rules that i will tell. (not so strict things, just basics. I'm not careless about safety of someone who stay with us.)
- Long term accomodation is also welcomed. I accept foreign exchange students too.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
less than 5 hours, 5 days a week