130 “me gusta”
Hello dear Workawayers!
We are a Slovenian - Swiss family with 3 small children (between 1-5 years old).
We live in a small house with garden, in a village, surrounded by nature. Both of us have seen a lot of the world and experienced many different cultures and we love to hear about your travels! We are interested in simple, natural life, we love to cook healthy food (we are a vegan household), experience community life, and we are just starting with homeschooling our oldest son. We enjoy to host people, to learn from others, to share our daily life, get inspired by your views, ideas, stories and we love to give our kids an opportunity to meet and interact with people from all over the world.
We are a vegan family and we ask you to respect that (no non vegan products allowed in our family kitchen). Guests have their own mini-fridge and a small kitchen to use.
Only for non smokers!
We wish you lots of great experiences and we hope to hear from you!
Katja & Philipp
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cuidado de niños y juegos creativos
Cocinar para toda la familia
My husband is Swiss and you can learn a lot about the Swiss way of life. We use three languages in our household (English/Swiss German/Slovenian).
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
We are very happy to have somebody support us in our daily family life and around the house:
- cooking and light cleaning - helping to clean the kitchen after meals etc. We love to taste some freshly cooked vegan meals if you enjoy cooking!
- taking care of our older two kids - they love to meet new people, play with them, do creative projects together and practice their english!
- gardening, cutting the trees, replanting or removing bushes etc depending on the season. We have a small vegetable garden, a few fruit trees, berry bushes and lots of other plants. There is always something waiting to be done outside.
- tasks around the house, depending on our current projects (for example painting, fixing something, woodworking etc)
- we just bought an old trailer, we would like to renovate it, make it into a tiny house/guestroom for future guests. It will be ready to use for Workawayers from april/may 2022.
Your living area is in our half-basement with private entrance, bedroom, bathroom and a lounge room with simple kitchen/breakfast corner. It is all very simple but it will give you plenty of privacy. Food is provided and shared with the family. We eat lunch together every day and usually dinner as well, depending on your habits you can also eat earlier/later, we are pretty flexible with meal timings.
We live in a small village between Biel and Solothurn (both easily reachable by bus), Bern/Zürich are about an hour train ride away. There is a bus station 1km from our house. We can provide a bicycle for you to get around as nearby towns/villages are easy to reach by bike. The river Aare is very close and a great place for summer swimming and winter walks along the shore!
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Este anfitrión ha indicado que le encanta acoger a nómadas digitales.
There is a parking in front of the house, please write us a message to discuss it.
Yes, we love animals! They have to be used to having kids around of course.
Más de dos
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: