Perfil associado a:
Informações do perfil
Informações de viagem
I am a positive, dynamic, creative and eco-friendly person who loves living in community.
In the past years I have been working as volunteer within different countries and cultures and, while expanding my understanding about the world I became more and more interested about sustainability, intercultural learning and non-formal education as the real way of development.
I am independent, patient and hardworking.
I love the sun, the ocean, the trees, the stars! I love traveling, living between Nature and working together with people in an environment of sharing and mutual learning. I recently discovered a new interest related with permaculture that I would like to explore and to read is one of my favorite hobbies.
I am a simple animal with simple habits but a heart willing to grow while sharing my life with others.
LOVE - HARMONY - RESPECT - PEACE - UNITY - SIMPLICITY - UNDERSTANDING
Habilidades e conhecimento para compartilhar ou aprender
Conhecimento de:JardinagemProjetos de construção/faça você mesmoCuidar de crianças/atividades criativasFazer companhia para idososCriar/cozinhar refeições caseirasVida na fazendaProjetos ambientaisAjuda a cuidar da casaCuidar de animaisHotelaria/turismoTrabalho beneficenteIdiomasProjetos artísticosEnsino
Quais são suas habilidades?
I have a course of Visual arts and a degree in Social Communication.
I started traveling in 2012 and since then I did not stop having amazing adventures worldwide, having the opportunity to live and work under different economic, social and cultural backgrounds such as:
- Kenya (development instructor in a slum area)- 2012/2013.
- Denmark (development instructor in an orphanage and school for kids with special needs) - 2013/2014
- Mozambique (development instructor in primary schools from rural areas) - 2014/2015
- Netherlands (working as au pair and part-time cleaner in Hotels) - 2015/2016
- Mexico (working as volunteer with bio-construction, reception, mural paintings, cooking and housekeeping in farms, hostels, a rustic beach restaurant and community projects ) - 2016/2017
- Belgium (working as housekeeper in a private home and wellness) - end of 2017
- Costa Rica (working as receptionist in 2 different hostels and painting a mural in a third one) - 2018
- Guatemala (working with web content translation, tourism advertising and housekeeping in a EcoHotel from Lago Atitlan) - 2018
- Spain (working as au pair with a spanish family, as web content translator for a publicity company and as a bartender from a Bar in the heart of Barcelona) - end of 2018
- Switzerland (working as nanny and Housekeeper for an international family) - 2019
- New Zealand ( working as fruit picker in kiwi and nashi pear farms, pruning blueberry trees and general gardening in a eco farm, cooking dinners in a travel community and feeding cows in exchange of learning the art of felting with a Kiwi family) -2020
- Switzerland (working as housekeeper in a Ski resort) - 2021/ 2022
- Switzerland (working as kitchen helper in a Restaurant) - 2022
- I practice amateur fire malabars
- love photography (+ edition)
- can do video recording and edition (if you can provide the working material)
- can write articles (also for blogs, if needed)
- have basic knowledge in agriculture but a big will of expanding my small experience.
I am a fast learner, have good communication skills, easy adaptation to cultural diversity and good sense of cooperation.
Funny - hardworking - good storyteller
Mais algumas informações
Carteira de motorista
They have a very
They have a very
I volunteered helping with the community dinners and it was
This is a great opportunity to experience the nz rural lifestyle and to learn many things! Andrew took us to feed the animals and to explore the great views
This place is like home! The vibe it's really nice and chill, the location is very good (near the main street where you can find banks, shops, restaurants and all you might need and also very near from a big and amazing market selling fresh fruits and veggies) and Mike is also the best!
Apart from many others things Mike really
I spent around 3 weeks with Maria working as volunteer in her Cabanas. What to say about my time there and about Maria? Everything was really beautiful, chill and funny and more than anything else I gain a new family while in La Punta.
By the time I was there it was still low season so we were not many at the hostel so we became really close